Add Night Fighting, Night Vision Goggles, Gun Tactical Equipment

GPNVG-18
PVS-7
PVS-14
PVS-15
It would be nice to add Night Fighting and Night Vision Goggles.
GPNVG-18, AN/PVS-7, AN/PVS-14, AN/PVS-15 BNVS, please add it.
PEQ-15 ATPIAL

PEQ-2 ITPIAL
AN/PEQ-15 ATPIAL, AN/PEQ-16 MIPIM, AN/PEQ-2 ITPIAL infrared ray, laser target indicator lighting added

SureFire
Add Tactical Flash
수직 손잡이

앵글 손잡이
Add Vertical Grip(Foregrip), Angled Grip

add Cheek Pad

Gunstock also adds different types

야간 전투와 야간투시경을 추가하면 좋겠습니다.
GPNVG-18, AN/PVS-7, AN/PVS-14, AN/PVS-15 BNVS를 추가하십시오.

AN/PEQ-15 ATPIAL, AN/PEQ-16 MIPIM, AN/PEQ-2 ITPIAL 적외선, 레이저 표적 지시기를 추가하십시오.

전술 플래시를 추가하십시오.

수직 손잡이, 각진 손잡이를 추가하십시오.

칙패드 추가하십시오.

소총의 개머리판 종류를 다양하게 추가하십시오.

2 Likes

People have been asking for night versions of the maps since launch hopefully they’ll add them in one day.

1 Like

Wont happen pred would win 100% of the time. Night vision would be useless against the cloak

1 Like

Most of the original special operations are operated at night, from 3 am to 4 am. I rarely do it during the day.

원래 특수작전은 대부분 새벽 3시에서 새벽 4시까지 야간에 합니다. 낮에는 거의 하지 않습니다.

You hunt invisible Fiction aliens?

no. I’m talking about when I’m in the military.

아니요. 제가 군대에 있을 때를 말하는 겁니다.

Okay. So what does that have to do with hunting a invisible foe? Who will be able to always see you in infrared and will always have the upper hand since the pov of the ft would be restricted even more with goggles on . Or be seem from 100’s of meters away if they had flashlights. Plz think about all possibilities before making a thread.

Special Forces rarely operate during the day.
I want to be real.
Also, in the Predator movie, Arnold and Predator fight at night at the end, right?
I want to do night operation.

특수부대(특전사)는 낮에 작전을 거의 하지 않습니다.
난 실제같이 하고 싶은 겁니다.
또 프레데터 영화에서 마지막에 야간에 아놀드와 프레데터가 싸우잖아요?
난 야간 작전을 해보고 싶습니다.

At the end. They started during the day. And fuck real life this is a fictional

1 Like

I think night maps would be a fun challenge.

1 Like

I dont. All ft would get fucked up for a week straight never winning and then the bitch fest would start.

1 Like

Or they’d learn to move as a unit.

And then Thats where I come in and starting saying Git Gud to all the trash ft mains

And lose even faster? Yes plz stick together love getting a quad hit in ft with my plasma caster

1 Like

Sticking together doesn’t mean holding hands but sure be dismissive.

With the splash damage being so large if yall are even semi close im getting a quad hit.

1 Like

It would take some work. NvGs give a shimmer to pred cloak? Maybe night + rain to make cloak difficult? Not impossible with some creativity…

Will Illfonic would need to have creative ppl first for that to work

Well yeah…
Just saying not completely out of the realm of possibility. It’s not as bad an idea as some we’ve heard/read

I guess that true. Id rather them focus on new maps and bugs amd then a new mode then we can enter the crazy

1 Like