Add: Scarface Predator from 2005 Predator: Concrete Jungle

All we can do is hope, I don’t expect anything immediate from them of ideas, it’s just the thought that counts. If doesn’t happen it doesn’t, I’m still satisfied with the game for what it is. Despite its bugs.

2 Likes

Great idea. We’d all love that. But it isn’t going to happen man.

1 Like

I agree they should add
Scarface

2 Likes

Well what ever floats your boat

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear that. Hope your feeling better. Dont let anyone get to you here-- or for that matter, anywhere else, it’s not worth your health. Also, I read that eating more potassium and zinc helps with lowering blood pressure and restoring the integrity of the blood vessels.

4 Likes

Thank you so much, I’ve recovered a lot and I appreciate the support. Thanks again!

1 Like

Man, this is a good idea, but the devs will not read this topic infortunally, if devs put scarface in the game, everybody will love it

1 Like

Ironic

While I would love for him to be added I highly doubt it. Due to licensing issues they haven’t been able to add several movie preds and I have no idea how that translates to other media. We may end up getting his mask but that too is unlikely as he isn’t as well known as the movie preds.

1 Like

Let’s be honest they probably wouldn’t do him justice

1 Like

Tbh their art department is on point and they could make him look the part, roar? Maybe. Stats they’d fuck him up good. He’d be another berserker with an emphasis on gear and health and maybe melee but suck ass with everything else and being that gear is so limited I’d chalk that up to very situational.

Nah, they wouldn’t, probably another Viking dlc 😂

Instead he’s rlly skinny Viking and stead of fat and he has ultimate stamina and no health

1 Like

Lol

Oh yeah, for sure I most certainly agree he would bring back a huge fan base, one the game needs, Scarface would be a huge step up in the right path of future content, but of course I understand they can’t just add him, they’ve got to get permission to use him from the developers Eurocom, but they went out of business in 2012 so whoever owns those rights to Predator: Concrete Jungle now, hopefully somewhere down the line they can make a deal somehow. But yeah I get what y’all are saying though.

Screenshot_20211027-233952

Vivendi Universal Games Is who owns the rights to Predator: Concrete Jungle nowadays after Eurocom went bankrupt

exactly Toni Montana! :D

1 Like

Dude lol every " DLC " has been a pile of fkn garbage, do you really think we’ll get something good like Scarface?

1 Like

Ikr this guy doesn’t listen

1 Like