Adding Content !!!.

I’m curious to see what Illfonic’s next PHG plans are.
After the release of “Dutch” '87, so far there hasn’t been an announcement about upcoming DLC’s or Patch’s.

Still on the same key, I think the Game needs More Content.

• More Weapons (All weapons are already at the maximum level. And I didn’t even reach Level 150);
  • More Soldiers and Predators just like in the Movies (Mckenna, Royce, Mike Harrigan) (Predator Berserker 2010, Scar AVP2, Predator 2018) (And make Jungle Hunter '87 Paid and Available);
  • More FT Members (5-8) at most;
  • More Predators in the same match (As same the 2010 film where they had 3 Allied Predators);
  • To remove this Time Limiter that only interferes with the Game Experience (15:00);
    Etc.
6 Likes

Like all of it except jungle hunter being released HE IS EXCLUSIVE I’m sorry

5 Likes

I agree.

I honestly feel like if they WERE going to release him I think they would’ve done it by now.

1 Like

I still respect you but everyone needs to understand he is exclusive

4 Likes

Agreed. Takimg away the xclusive nature of the skin would degrade the skins for people who already have it.

Again with jungle hunter really?

1 Like

1 Like

4 Likes

Some trolls just told me after I destroyed them, that hunter 87 is paid to win lmfao 😂

3 Likes

Really, because Jungle Hunter doesn’t feel as smooth as standard Hunter lately??

1 Like

I’ll tell you what idk if its JH himself or the melee in general but the tracking for melee is absolute shiiiitt … I play more range to begin with but sometimes that bow melee combi comes in handy but the tracking is soo off!

1 Like