Additional Suggestions and Feedback

General
Dedicated servers. If not possible, then enable each match to have the Predator be the host instead of a FT member.

Skill-based-matchmaking - the AWS matchmaking is trash. Simply put. You all are getting screwed with the money that is being paid for FlexMatch. Or at the very least, have AWS tweak their criteria to provide a more consistent matchmaking experience.

Lt. Mike Harrigan DLC. Damn shame that this man hasn’t been included in the EU here.

T-pose on FT and Predator - jfc, this needs to not be a thing.

Fix getting stuck on tiny, microscopic roots/rocks that stop you dead in your tracks (Pred and FT).

Predator
Reduce AOE for plasma caster shots.

Reduce disc damage but increase flight time; possibly have automatic recall when FT is hit?

Fix frozen-in-place bug with disc after being hit from FT at moment of disc deployment.

Reduce noise of invisibility cloak and vision changes after a certain distance (seems very loud from long distances from the FT that these transitions can be heard clear as day).

Fix hit boxes on FT with combi throw from lower position.

Reduce hit box of palm trees for Predator weapons such as disc.

Fix arrows disappearing into the map, never to be retrieved. Not a deal breaker but annoying.

Add a new perk to increase time (10-15 seconds?) for the chopper to arrive (or make it a specialization).

Fix leaping straight into the air after laying down a trap (and other leap-related issues with jumping straight into the air).

FT
Remove Support passive and replace with something else (e.g., increased ammo for all FT at start of match, reduced bleeding out effect (ain’t got time to bleed), or reducing time to call reinforcements) - 20% damage reduction is damn strong…maybe at the very least reduce it to 8 or 10%?

Fix medkit on top of ammo crate in Headquarters map (located at boat rental shop).

Fix end sequence of Airstrip with the floating gun and sound issue.

Increase time on proximity missions by 2-4% so that missions cannot be done in 4 minutes.

Fix ‘jumping-in-place’ stuck animation on Headquarters map inside the boat rental building, second floor near window.

Fix invisible Bot when real player quits match.

Increase AI for bots to throw medkits down in strategic areas when players are damaged at a certain level, enable bots to call reinforcements and do the mission.

Buff Isabelle a bit with 2 more perk points.

Add a new perk or two (‘Honor of Billy Sole’ that stacks additional damage on top of LMS, ‘Jerry Lambert - the Lone Ranger’ that enables the FT to be reinforced even when the last FT member is down but still alive).

I’m sorry little one
Your cries will go unheard
Illfonic has a set agenda which won’t change for anything

3 Likes

Yeah, I figured as such but if they really do read every feedback suggestion (you probably know that they have stated that on their stream before) and it somehow jogs one of the dev’s brain to get some fresh stuff in the game, I don’t mind posting.

All I’m saying is don’t be surprised if nothing happens

I hear ya - I am not holding my breath :)

No

Lag still affects FT

Had a tourny match where to was more efficient for both the Pred and FT to have FT host

Having Pred host being best is a gross generalization

The AOE is fine

Disc is fine

Allow Pred to sabatoge the FT mission at base

Ooh 10 seconds what a difference when Pred can be melted

That

That’s a garbage perk

These are just suggestions and I think we all know (and as Durbs pointed out above), these more than likely will never see the light of day.

As for latency impacting FT, that’s true but it doesn’t impact to the degree that it does for Predator (hit scan vs. projectile weapons is a thing in this game). FT is fine up to around 200ms of latency, imo (some folks might feel strongly against that but that is just my experience). Not talking ‘efficiency’ here but level of impact to the players in the match.

A decent portion of the perks in this game are garbage and rarely, if ever, used.

Predator does not need nerfing of any kind

SBMM is from the devil

The Devil is based

This game is hosted in a Amazon bargain bin server house with a crap tick rate, it isnt peer-to-peer. There’s only a host in private matches.

Its good at preventing rubberbanding on the preds screen to appear seemless, but turns into people lasering eachother through walls in practice and hits registering twice.

We often have to play with 300 ping. It’s not that big of an issue for ft, while playing as pred having ping above 60 makes it a painful experience. That’s cause all the ft guns are hitscan, while most of the predator’s weapons are projectile. So yes, pred should always be the host.

No it’s not, when you can go full tornado with it. And you have 3 of those things. Using disc makes it an ez win for pred. But with nerfing the disc we should also nerf the ft, especially FM and tracker to make it fair.

1 Like

Doesn’t matter if your rubber banding

Let’s just forget the FT’s own DPS

So there is a bit of balance

One of my friends is from Brazil while we are from the eastern Europe. It barely makes any difference.

Doesn’t matter cause you don’t know where the pred is.

In my first tournament (not the one I made) we fought someone who was Scotland I believe from America, FT rubber banded all over the place until FT took host in which everyone Pred included was fine.

Laughs in loud sounds and a turtle beach super human hearing headset

Depends on your definition of being ‘‘fine’’. In my experience, It becomes a nightmare to play above 60 as pred, while as ft I can play with 300 ping and still deal the damage.

Why does everyone think you can always hear preds location? You can use disciplined scout and still kick ass or you can just throw it from a safe distance.

Pred was still able to beat us

This was back in the early game where Pred wasn’t as weak as now

Laughs in footsteps and tree branches

As well as basic tracking skills

It doesn’t mean anything.

You don’t have to come that close.

And why would you ever use trees?

Covering my bases

I had people argue the mercenary was meta over the hammerhead when they themselves were saying FT wasn’t op