After Rewatching The Predator!

Pretty sure he had the highest body count out of all the Predators up until his head was caved in

Also give me a map in Mexico

With a dusty border town and jungle areas

1 Like

The most unarmored kills lol

1 Like

Imagine the damage he could have done fully kitted out

1 Like

Can’t really say much other than what i already said, they look very generic, i even get flashbacks to the original and pretty terrible looking original predator suit from them, it clashes with how pred look by themselves and don’t suit them? Idk how to explain it correctly.
Just personal opinion tho, i can get why people like them i think, it’s just not my thing.

1 Like

I can understand that. Yeah the “Super Preds” or the Feral Preds As I like to call them. They looked like rubber. MR Black has some really noticeable crease lines that you can see when he is fighting Brodie

1 Like

Didn’t really like either movies so that probably why it really irks me and probably creates some bias idk.
Predators definetly is a better movie and actually watchable unlike The Predator tho, even if i dislike both movies for similar reasons.

1 Like

You have some good points but honestly I don’t care as long as I get to see the predator take out a couple people

But why is there no movie where it only predators no humans to kill them like a predator movie were there just at home maybe go hunt some prey beside humans and is there even a movie where the predator wins and is still alive and well instead of a human coming out on top? Is it so much to ask for just to see the predator win?

Thats one thing about that movie and the avp films , they look small . Especially fugitive, he looked like 6 foot 5 , but I cant imagine it being easy finding a 7 foot 4 inch actor 😄

I had made such a suggestion but the feedback was people would prefer it mysterious. I wouldn’t mind it almost being that the pred is the main character , avpr had wolf sort of in the spotlight alot more with his mission but that movie could have been better , the human actors were weak , in my opinion anyway and could have been cast better

The reasoning for that is that they hired Bryan Prince who wasn’t 7 foot. They wanted him for his athletic background and is among the many things cut from The Predator where he can’t really show off his parkour skills.

The background Predators of AVP had used the stunt suits which had been made for roughly 5 foot actors. It was for distance shots where you weren’t supposed to notice. So distance shots and shots of the trio in the same room was them. Ian Whyte did play a few of them but a lot of them had just been 5-6 foot actors.

Predators went through kind of a similar thing where the actors in that film are shorter at 6 foot.

Even in Predator 2 a few of the Lost Tribe are close to Danny Glover’s height. Keep in mind that Danny Glover is 6 '4 so he’s a pretty tall guy but seldom are they 7 foot following KPH and Ian Whyte.

Wasn’t the tribe in predator 2 played by a basketball team? They are known for being short? 😄 Kevin peter Hall was , and always will be the best yautja on screen

They’re short compared to KPH. Point is that they’re generally about 6 foot something when Ian or Kevin was not involved.