After the update

Given the fact that they hired someone to clean up things around here, I would say they are probably going to keep working on it and more than likely big changes will come that most of the community ain’t gonna like.

I’d say Pred is about to be nerfed pretty bad, probably like before for Pred were implemented

Right
I highly doubt anything substantial will come
Y’all will probably get the usual chunky pred with a useless weapon and get more bugs added than fixed

I think random ps4 players in the lobby are pretty much afraid of 80% of preds out there. If they see a PC pred that’s a sure loss.
Random ps4 players are the majority of the player base, so the game is balanced around them.
I think that one of the most intelligent things Illfonic did was to introduce custom balance in privates. Nobody uses them —> no more balance discussions ever.

p.s. Even the PC ft “deathsquads” I play with (we prefer to call them “the pain helicopter”) are afraid of some predators.

1 Like

They’re not the I.P holder and not the publisher. So they don’t have as much say in what comes out as it has to go through approvals and stuff is developed months back so community feedback as far as content goes is a few months behind.

They will do content after this, they’ve already stated as much.

3 Likes

Public play is the actual balance, and private match modifiers has nothing to do with that. Regardless, you can’t change the stats of particular weapons, classes, or specializations and passives, so even then it’s not really a “balance it yourself” solution.

1 Like

It appears a large portion of people here are suffering from Stockholm syndrome. I suppose bread crumbs become more appealing once you’ve been starved for so long.

The DLC is $5, many with worse stats, and the weapons are released for free…

I don’t think the business model in place is sustainable at all. I simply think they were holding out a bit for the Steam release and ps plus. How far the extra cents get them, who knows. Its definitely no cash cow, there’s nothing to spend money on even if you just want some paid cosmetics.

1 Like

7$ for Isabelle, the weakest FT DLC ever released.

I thought she was a melee tank?

1 Like

Melee glass cannon they say.