AHHH I GOT MY BIG CHAP FIGURE!!

So I went to Walmart and snag this beauty for $30 plus tax so heres some pics.

3 Likes

Its beautiful

1 Like

Nice.

Kewl. I need to buff my xeno collection if they’re gonna stand a chance against my preds.

I had that exact problem. Had a Scorpion Alien with Alpha, Lasershot, City Hunter Video Game, etc. I got a Dog Alien and Genocide Warrior to compensate.

I plan on getting the Jungle Hunter Ultimate next to display next to my big chap cause og vs og.

Yeah I just ordered myself a queen, newborn and dog alien. I hope they make more Kenner style those are dope.

I like the accessories.

1 Like

The chestburster and Facehugger tails are posable.

1 Like

Looks like I’m scouring Walmart, lol.

1 Like

It would be in the eletronics where they have the pop culture stuff.

Thank you for the tip.

1 Like

No problamo!

1 Like

Oh, crap, I saw one of those at Walmart a few weeks ago for 30 $. I was actually there looking for some collectibles, but decided “Nah, maybe some other day.”. Big Chap is a pretty good buy though, you got some nice poses too.

1 Like

Thanks they also had the Aliens ultimate figure baiscally the blue warrior xeno. the kneeling pose was a pain to get but it was worth it imo.

I recently added the resurrection warrior my collection. It’s my new favorite alien toy.

Yeah my aliens collection grew substantially this month.

1 Like

Some more xenos got shipped to my house this morning. I found a crazy blue one and an albino with a crazy mouth dick thing. My xeno army grows…

Also my City Hunter.

1 Like

Here’s the albino alien drone

I love the Albinos design!!

1 Like

Also check out the genicide queen and warrior when you get a chance!

1 Like