AI ruins stealth missions

Predator doesn’t know where i am hiding, random AI just runs to me guns blazing, i am dead.

5 Likes

Yeah…That never made sense to me. If you mud up and hide, the Predator can’t spot you. The AI can spot you anytime anywhere.
AI - The Ultimate Predator in this game.

4 Likes

Hahaha AI goes SURPRISE MOTHER FUCKER

5 Likes

And even worse, predator makes alarm, AI goes for hidden fireteam.

2 Likes

2 Likes

With assist of AI, without them you got none. :D

I mean, isn’t this the whole intention behind the game design though? The AI is supposed to be drawing heat on the fireteam so that the predator can take advantage of the chaos, just like in the movie. I’ve had pretty good success hiding from them by staying crouched in the undergrowth. You can get incredibly close to them that way if they aren’t in alert mode.

2 Likes

Yep. We been complaining about this since day 1 brotha

2 Likes

Don’t you just love it when they teleport right behind your ass whenever an alarm’s triggered? Even when you don’t trigger any alarms?!

Those Guerrilla’s appear to have borrowed some of their technology from Star Trek.

Nah your the ones who want to stop stargazer and the cartels when us yautja got it under control, we’ll take care of your drug problem, so you can become better prey 😁

1 Like

Cry me a river.

I immediately heard Bill Murray saying that.

Garfield?

The code needs to be adjusted! They can “see” you from so far away its ridiculous!

It’s like Billy himself trained every Ai in this game! Like seriously!! Why!!!

Anyway! @OldKingHamlet is there anyway to make the Ai’s Distance in which they just randomly find you!

It actually works both ways - when I’m standing completly still and fully cloaked, unles I’m on the tree, every AI in the are knowes exactly where to shoot…

1 Like

Well since fire team can complete their mission within 3 minutes I wouldn’t consider this an issue

¯_༼ •́ ͜ʖ •̀ ༽_/¯

On my opinion its too easy to find fireteam anyways currently. I used to use perk which shows fireteam footprints because people used supressors, nowdays fireteam just wants to take npc as Quick as possible down, because they anyways gonna get attention from Predator and gives fireteam location, going stealth or not.

AI just rushed to me to bush, predator sitting next to me and found me because of it, predator killed me so i left game. happened very start of game, no reason to continue that match. :) AI is games super predator.

And there is two issues, 3 minutes missions and this.