Aim Bot

So the SD version is done (HD still processing):
PC player using controller and just bow as requested by @Obi-Stu

God damn nice shot at around 7min.
Btw did moving around feel better with the controller, or do you still prefer keys? Cause I get wanting a mouse for aiming. But honestly using keys to move seems like hell.

Nice one.

So did you experience aim assist; did your crosshairs get dragged over the target or did you experience a tug back when moving away from a player?

movement is slightly more refined (as in you can control pace not just still, walk, run).
Aiming is clunky compared to mouse (but everybody new this before).

Aim assist doesn’t exist on PC except for melee (even if you use a controller).

This was all done without aim assist. (except for the melee aim assist they stupidly added in 1.08 and makes shit harder).

HD is finished, if you want to see it in quality.

Regarding your OP…I’m a PS4 pred main and there is no ranged aim assist in this game for PS4.

There is melee lock on like PC however.

Exactly…

I didn’t even know there was an auto-aim…I have never experienced my ranged crosshairs ever being pulled on target…ever

well if anything this proved one thing.
Just because I’m on PC doesn’t mean the KBM combo makes me better than the haters…
I still prefer the mouse though.

That’s not what is up for discussion here. We are talking about your false allegation that PS4 has auto aim.

It doesn’t, there is no ranged auto-aim. It has melee lock on which PS4 and PC both have.

aim assist is built into pretty much every PS title since fps & 3ps have been available on the platform.
Normally there’s an option to disable it.
@Courier would you mind confirming or denying if aim assist is built into the PS4 version of this game?

@Courier Ditto, there is a drink 🍺 at stake here 😆

damn straight

You should see what happens with a mouse :P

1 Like