AI's are the real predators in this game

Ok

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

The ai side of the force is a pathway to many abilities that some consider to be unnatural

Honestly the a.i. should do more damage.

1 Like

That’s interesting. I never tested it, but I had always assumed there was some soft limit of about 55 - 60 AI per round.

I do NOT think there damage should be reduced…,

but I agree that:

1. There should be a proximity limit on AI spawn of about 30m
  2. There should be Yautja target priority, but they should pause before shooting if the predator is cloaked while moving.
  3. There should be an actual limit on AI per round. I’ll recommend 50 - 60, variably based on map size.

Also:

1. Program some self preservation into these AI. Like have them use cover, retreat when hit, and flank if there is already a large group.

Fixing the AI would be a huge step in making PHG more legitimate compared to other major titles.

3 Likes

What baffles me is how the AI and NPCs are not so violent against the Hunters/Predators. When they manage to claim you they just sit there and watch, like eating popcorn seeing a game or movie.

If anything, those AI and NPCs on the map should be more aggressive towards the parts they are intended to. These things make the game look lazy. And don’t give me any “muh, but would be unfair for the Predator?!” even I playing as a predator/hunter get annoyed by it.

2 Likes

It can be inconsistent at times.

Sometimes they just stare.

Other times, I’ll lose 75% of my health going for the final long claim with AI lighting me up.

I swear for the death of things, is like the development team is composed of high-school kids. I think even they would do a great job on thinking better stuff and fixing things.

1 Like

I would agree if they all didn’t act like berserkers hopped up on meth.

Running at you screamkng “F************k yooooooou” mag dumping and auto shotgun.

Armored units can take 40 rounds if you don’t headshot.

The AI should hide behind cover more, shoot less, miss more, and not all act exactly the same.

Also, should have actual spawn points. Not just spawn on your position.

Agreed.

1 Like

in my experience there is a limit of about 60ish AI per round (Airstip has more ai due to roaming spawns and snipers) however headquarters has a mission where unlimited ai spawn unironically it’s the one where you destroy drones at the tree huts until you finish that obj AI will never stop spawning

1 Like

satire?

I think if you get a group of 16 NPC’s all together, it’s because you just ignored them the whole time. I don’t think that’s a good idea. I agree, you gotta focus on the Predator, but you can’t just ignore AI.

@Cadillackid remember the Senate and The Army Of Guam Incident?

2 Likes

Or they all simultaneously spawn 2 feet away from you. Like ffs make them spawn a few hundred meters out and walk in in groups instead of teleporting right behind you.

1 Like

AI soldiers all saw too many 80s action films. They all take the kung fu stance and scream f******* yoooooou while mag dumping in the open.

He should also remember the day I went full
on Rambo on HQ while they were bullying a noob pred and durbs was having fun with the kayaks.

1 Like

I remember it was like a week or two after Airstrip came out. You came running towards the Airstrip, turned the corner and there were probably 12+ AI directly behind you just running after you like playing follow the leader.

That was great. Everything went according to plan. Me and @Forever_Mello kept the pred distracted. Durbs was homesick so trying to play with the kayaks. You decided Predator was too boring and decided to film Rambo 7 at the headquarters huts.

1 Like

I ran out of ammo and used only my knife and took down 50 AI. They drew first blood.

1 Like