Al Dillion (Carl Weather's voices) in MKX? Actually he is Jax.

Time to upgrade your rock you schmuck

I’ll meet you at Denny’s

1 Like

Why is this in general discussion?

It’s been changed now, silly goose x’D

When I put that comment it used to be in feedback :3

These skins were in mortal kombat xl as variants when they added the predator , you are a few years late mass? Are you OK?

I’m just saying it exists. Whats your beef? Didnt you read our DLC suggestions from a while back? lots of ppl asking for DIllion. SO…yeah.

Beef? Red meat is good for you . I’m pointing out it isn’t new?

Delete me from your friends list 🧐 you scallywag

1 Like

1 Like

Explains alot , Prince was a midget aswell , little man syndrome huh

1 Like

Cant you grow a manly mustache either? 😄
Mass growing a mustache = ------

The hell you say? dyou’re not the real Arnie, your name is Davy!

Hello Davy:

1 Like

Davy can grow a mustache 😁👍🏻

1 Like

No he can’t. His momma won’t let him.

1 Like

You got me there

1 Like

I know, and I’m a Duck

I made that comment because it’s in general discussion now, and I found it funny that they changed it but to the wrong section

1 Like

True with MC and nice find on google. I’m not disputing the fact its more than possible to get Dillon in game and have him to look and talk like in the movie. My problem is licensing the character - I honestly don’t think Illfonic has enough money to get another Predator star in to the game.

Non the less – I would love to see him as a DLC. My fourth favourite star from the movie ;-)

They could do it tomorrow if they had their sights set. Thats the thing, i don’t think their entire studio is capable or focused on this game as much as we think.

1 Like

You can tell, can you? I’m the same man, they are although working on something else in the background or given up entirely. I got this feeling this year is the last year the game is getting any support.