Predator healing syringe

I played that game till it died on the PS3. I think people stop playing it on the PS3 a few months after the PS4 came out x’D

Really miss that game, wish it could have gotten remastered.

I’ve even asked Rebellion if they would ever remaster it and they said they don’t own the rights to the franchise, so no lol

It would be great if older AVP, Alien, and Predator games got an HD remake or just a port to current gen

1 Like

Bummer…

I don’t think that would be possible.
That predator was a young blood during that hunt so he probably isn’t even born during the time period predator hunting grounds is taking place in :3

This is why we can’t have nice things. Illfonic developers take this shit literally (see RPG).

That’s actually a good thing if they take it literally 😁

PHG’s story is part of the Predator canon. Everything in the game is approved by the IP holders. So while we do take things literally because we are franchise fans, we gotta make sure the stakeholders all approve too.

1 Like

Good. I don’t want to see no Predators breaking out fortnite dance moves in this game x’D

I can’t wait for the next update! Hope it’s coming soon :3

Although I would like to see some legendary Predators in this game, I’d rather their legends not be tarnished by this game. Ain’t no way in hell some soldiers of fortune are taking down an Elite. A Xeno hunter, at that.

Like others asking for Scarface in this game, he’d run circles around each and every FT in this game, even the PC death squads. I mean, he took down an entire empire that stole and retrofitted his technology for the human race. In fact, there were death squads that were designed specifically for taking down Predators known as Monster Squads. Scarface took on dozens of them without flinching and was captured after a bloody fight. It was heavily implied he had taken out most, if not all of them before he had collapsed due to his injuries and was captured by Hunter Borgia.

I, as both a fan of this game and Predator, would not like to see him in this game being hunted by lesser PMC’s of Fireteam Voodoo.

However, I wouldn’t be opposed to him making an appearance as an AI controlled Predator in the far future of the game. Perhaps a community challenge to take him down, being one of the most renowned and dangerous hunters in the known Predator universe.

1 Like

Predator’s healing should be quiker. He have to run far away to get healed , and meanwhile FT has gone, find them again, run leap attack and chopper is coming lol.
FT healing is fast and there is plenty in their hands.
Predators don’t have like two times if u wanna take some other perks.
No time to hunt pigs lol, I played as pred and was trying to hunt down FT but was forced to change my prey from ft to pigs lol and there were no piggies left lol

I would like those monster squads armor for the fire team x’D

They look awesome

STOP!
Lol.
They look so cool.
I’ve tried to pull it off and I can kind of get it somewhat similar, using the scout class with the default armor (spec ops shader) and then use the ballistic mask that stargazer PMC troopers use

I’m currently too lazy to get it off my PlayStation app but here’s a quick crappy picture lol

Right… but apart from Samurai and Viking pred XDDDDD ?

Your answer

The samurai Predator was a fan-made predator that fox decided to make Cannon so yeah that’s Canon for a while now too

1 Like

Yes, I know, its “all” but apart from Samurai and Viking, right?

Samurai in lore:
Big_Red_Pred

Abomination in P:HG :

No need for further comments…

They both look badass.

1 Like