Alien Crossover?

I would like to see a alien crossover eventually, and if we won’t get one I would ateast like Illfonic to tell us that there will not be a alien dlc or crossover. (If that’s already happened please tell me)

1 Like

Stop. No more of these threads.

3 Likes

Look around the forum, you’ll find your not the only one Ronnie.

You might even see some hints.

Hellz No! No thanks.

Predator gets so few Predator only games and titles. Alternate game modes and maps yes, but this game doesn’t need a Xenomorph in the jungle. It doesn’t need Alien.

You want alien creatures? Add the hell-hounds, river ghosts or some of those other creatures on the trophy wall. Expand the Predator lore. That’s what you do.

3 Likes

I don’t see it officially denied so that gives me hope.

1 Like

While I do argue against Alien Crossovers in Hunting Grounds simply due to the fact that this is the first time in a while that a Predator story that isn’t a Comic Books can stand on it’s own two legs without having “AlIeN” “XeNOMoRpHs” and “aVp sO F’n gOOOd!”.

If push comes to shove and we get Alien content, just make it a Xenomorph Trophy as a huge accomplishment/DLC. I don’t want the dumb things I’m hearing about like “Alien Class” or “Xenomorph A.I”. Just go play AVP2 for free on PC already.

1 Like

Aliens are good for a number of reasons.

• they will bring in players we wouldn’t have otherwise. There are more alien fans than Predator fans.
  • they provide new antagonists and challenges.
  • having them doesn’t stop other beasties from showing up.
  • Trophies are literally what Pred’s are about, it’s their bag man, let them have their banana skulls.
  • As far a I’m aware it’s how you get ‘blooded’, I figure they’re one step in the right direction to having a ranking system.
3 Likes

I get people want aliens but please let this go, it’s a predator game not an alien game and not an Avp game even if we may get predators from the Avp movies.

1 Like

No way the alien has more fans from the predator.
I love and the alien francise but No way. Predator is iconic.

1 Like

No.

1 Like

Fuck you. Yes. >_<

I love you. Lol. I get pred fans not wanting aliens in tho, cause they have a point. Preds dont get too many games just for them.

Tho I would LOVE to play a xenomorphs and be all HISSRAAAAAAAAWR and spit acid on a mother fucker.
And run on the ceiling like, WHEEEEEEE

1 Like

VEN! how has the hunt been going for you btw? Since you only play pred now lol.

We finally got a pure Predator game - why the hell do you want to make another AVP out of it? Its a different franchise, leave this game the way it is. I’m sure Disnay will release 50 or more AVP games in the comming years

1 Like

A Pred game can have Aliens without it being AVP.
Maybe they‘ll be NPC Aliens.

1 Like

Adding aliens to the game would be like adding a predator to alien:isolation

1 Like

No it wouldn’t, it’s a false equivalency.

A future alien game may very well make use of something like the Predalien.

2 Likes

This isnt avp 4, you ever seen a predator in a alien game? Or have you seen a alien in a predator movie (except predator 2 but that was a easter egg) ?

You just won a prize, Easter egg or not Aliens are part of the Predator lore now.

So if theres an easter egg from a different franchise in a movie or game does that mean its lore?
And im 100% sure that they wont xenomorphs