Alien: Isolation Predator game?

With Prey coming out, and illfonics want to continue to support this game, dwindling (if it hasn’t already been emptied), I’d enjoy getting thoughts on a NEW, yet familiar style of game that would be awesome to come to life.

Literally take Alien: Isolation, AI Predator, whatever atmosphere or map or THINGS that could make it an awesome predator game and BOOM.

Watch your team get picked off 1 by one, pred have you on your heels, you out smart it and barely scrape away alive.

Feel with Prey going back to more of a “suspenseful horror style”, I feel like playing a Predator game that fully encompasses that, would be an absolute thrill to play.

Thoughts?

1 Like

Closest we got is that ghost recon dlc.

1 Like

Imagine that… but like x 10000 🙃

Yeah, a dedicated game like that would be fun, but I doubt we’ll get it anytime this generation. Maybe on PS9, when you can smell the game and taste the colors.

1 Like

Idea is interesting but requires some brainstorming to make mechanics fun and challenging. Alien isolation have a great scifi corporate saga as a backdrop, methodical and slow paced space ship exploration, cat and mouse game mechanics.

A similar game for pred would need extensive jungles with trap possibilities, objs, hiding/stalking/tracking. You could have a unit in control, which you could use to distract, bait predator. Hard for me to come up with something that sounds like a hit off the top of my head.

I don’t think of predator as horror at all

I think of it as action/sci-fi

If I made a predator game it would have the player as the predator going across the galaxy seeking the most worthy prey

So before every hunt you’d be in your ship and would select a hunting ground and mission

Then you would gear up and start the hunt

It would be semi open world like Hitman with a honor rating system to enable the player to choose to either be honorable or a bad blood

The story would revolve around an internal struggle for power in the Yautja society

1 Like

I’ve actually been wanting that

1 Like