Alien Romuls

Currently it’s the 2nd Highest Grossing Alien film coming after the First Alien Movie.

It was originally planned to be a Hulu release.

So what if Prey was put on the Big Screen.

1 Like

Probably would have been the second, if not the, highest grossing in the franchise.

1 Like

That’s what I was thinking. Like dam we really missed out

I don’t know about it in America, but in my country, Romulus is getting a bigger buzz than Prey.

I heard that Prey was an interesting movie and that it had good sales in America. However, I wonder how much of a buzz it would have been had this movie been shown in theaters.

1 Like

I think Prey was kinda overrated. Hated the ending the most. I only liked when he was hunting the wild animals pretty much imo

the worst part is predator evolution of the most fucking and embarrassing predator 🤮🤮🤮 Very shit movie

Prey Is best with predator 1 - 2

Prey is after predators imo. Migjt have been 3rd but that shitty design fucked it up

predator 1💪🌄
Predátor 2 💪😎
AVP1💪👿(My uncle worked on this piece, the “deputy cameraman”, Pavel Kuřák alias (smoker)is in the credits, it was filmed in Prague)
AVP2 💪👿👿
Predátors 💪❤️
Pray 💪❤️

Predator EVOLUTION 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮👎👎👎👎👎

2 Likes

Thas actually pretty badass. Was he able to cop any set pieces or any exclusive stuff?

1 Like

yes they allowed one dreadlock about 30cm

The Romulus alien design has become my favourite alien look over all even the og big chap. I said it!

It sucked ass , a jigsaw plot of things from previous movies and nonsensical plot.

1 Like
1 Like