Alien Vs. Predator 2010 Predator Campaign Pt.2 - The Nomad & Refinery

(This is for you @Fire ) WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME EVERYONE!

Before we start I wanna thank two amazing people in making this video, first I wanna thank “PrimevalYautja” in creating this Mod and allowing it to be possible to not only see but now able to play! That’s right the Mod can be used publicly for Campaign use or Multiplayer by going to this web sight: https://www.moddb.com/games/avp2010/addons/the-nomad-predator-clan-skin

It would be a honor to have you all as my honorary Nomads to not only use this Mod but show you using the Mod in your awesome hunts! Let’s wear the Nomad Clan Brand with pride! Also please follow PrimevalYautja on their YouTube for they make awesome Predator Content: https://youtube.com/channel/UCRrrc-3aXQBIW3OT5sXJ0Mw

I also wanna thank Jaid_Wing on Twitter for helping drawing Nomad digitally in the place of Dark, it’s not out of disrespect of the AVP but to keep the story going and feel more real I guess. Also mainly because some of the Nomad Mod can’t be added to certain Cutscenes. So this is what will be done if the Mod doesn’t show up on certain cutscenes, Thank you so so much for the help Jaid and I hope you like the little story I forged at the beginning^^
https://twitter.com/blacksunsrim?s=21&t=8uzWHl4LlAnlwa7qv9LrQg

Last but not least I wanna thank @Divin_Thanatos on Twitter who’s made a amazing amount of Nomad Predator art and was able to make this beautiful Thumbnail of AVP Nomad! Please follow them on Twitter to support their amazing art!
https://twitter.com/divin_thanatos?s=21&t=oBssOZWV-eyfnSwBCUjR5A

((WARNING! Do to not having a PC nor being able to have the mod during the creation of this video (which originally was gonna be me playing AVP’s Campaign regardless) The gameplay portion will not have me using the Nomad Predator Skin Mod, however with the help of editing and some amazing friends who had the mod, Nomad will be seen better in the cutscenes so not too bad of news just kinda disappointed on my part on not having a PC))

The AVP Nomad Universe Lore Pt.2
-The Nomad Predator managed to remain undetected when infiltrating all the Colonial Marines checkpoints, others believing it was simply taken over by a overwhelming amount of Xenomorphs. As Nomad made his way through the battlefield, he couldn’t help but watch on upon the Humans he encountered, seeing their technology (though primitive) was interesting for him. Especially when it came to the constructions of their building was mesmerizing, but he knew his higher ranks where watching him closely so he moved on. When making his way through the polluted area he spotted something that caused grave concerned…a Abomination…how it got here is unknown or who it came from…but it needed to be stopped no matter the cost…

1 Like

2 Likes

Lol Blame @Fire he told me to do it🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

@Fire what the fuck did you do to Nomad to make him write Welcome so much?

2 Likes

Lmfao.

XD.

1 Like

I wanted for everyone to feel welcome.

2 Likes

All 50 of them🤣

1 Like

It’s even funnier of you read it in scorpions voice from the old mortal kombat movie.

10/10.

1 Like

I don’t recall that sound🤔

unga!

1 Like

bunga!

If you’ve never seen it, I definitely recommend it.

I love it and to me it’s good as hell, but it’s one of those so bad it’s good movies.

2 Likes

Is that not a normal way to greet people? Is this why I’m being charged with battery of a mailman?

3 Likes

Bad Senate!
Down boy!

1 Like

That guy probably deserved it

2 Likes

That Mailman always looked sketchy…maybe you where onto something 👀

You know what, I can see it

1 Like

Screenshot 2022-10-06 6.51.33 AM
Poor godzilla, he’s not ready for the new guy I got on payroll.

2 Likes

I highly doubt that.

Godzilla stronk buddy.

STRONK

1 Like