Aliens fireteam

Hunt showdown is also good

1 Like

I recently watched an introductory video by @Jaya_Soames about the game on YouTube. He mentions that new alien hybrids in the game were engineered by humans. I know nothing about the alien universe beyond the movies. Are these hybrids still loyal to the queen? Where did the original organisms come from and what is/was their purpose? I’m only familiar with the drones who kill and take hosts for breeding.

1 Like

This doesn’t look so good. I feel you can see everything this game has to offer in maybe 5-10 hours.

They actually are loyal to the queen it seems.
Though in the prequel book “Aliens: Infiltrator” in the absence of a queen one of the Xenomorphs - nicknamed seven - became a pack leader either because of his mutation caused by pathogen or because without a queen one of the xenos must take on the role of a leader.

1 Like

The different enemies, difficulty levels and cards will make for a fair challenge. In the end, that’s what this type of crowd wants

In the official discord the devs are like “we can’t make it first person, it would break the iron sight ablooo abloooooo muh excuses dont ask for an FPS.”
They are so lazy they can’t even copy world war Z correctly.

“Make your own co-op TPS” Blueprint template for Unreal noname dev studio getting defensive over their crap game. Can’t even provide a camera toggle. They must’ve worked very hard copy pasting those blueprint boxes together for a year and are simply exhausted /s

1 Like