Aliens FT is to easy

Even on insane the attack patterns are two simple.

I hope they update the Aliens Ai

Maybe you just need to git bad

1 Like

Too*

1 Like

There just made it worse

2 Likes

Lol

I started playing this on pc a few days ago and I’ve managed to play a total of 3 levels with one other player. Every other time has been with bots. Feel like this game’s already dead online :/
And the bots are useless on higher difficulties…
So for me, finishing any level on 3 star difficulty or higher is basically impossible.

I think its because there are too many variations of matches . Depending on difficulties, depending on level and depending on if challenge cards are enabled/disabled

It dropped from 10K first few days then it started its 1400 steady. Its really hard to find randoms so you should try hard to play your friends.IMHO.
Game is an experience altogether. Fun to play with live people but its not the biggest pull for me.
Casual settings aren’t challenging but they are fun to play with.

At some point in it’s life, friends WILL make it hard for you.
I think the mileage here is the casual single player to level up your loadouts.
Then when ready, you’ll play with friends whom will ultimately make it hard for you with challenge cards.
Then with friends you’ll find the challenges greater on the last three difficulties.
I can see this game lasting if they can only add or unlock more shit long term like how we all wanted lvl 150+ on PHG.

No it’s because the game doesn’t offer much and players attention spans have plummeted

lots of people love the game. PSers are getting fucked because their hardware is shit so they get the bugs often. But generally the devs planned their game but really need to prolong the interest.

Illfonic at least offered once a month updates.
ColdIron will take 3 months (per quarter ) or at least per Earth season (which im kind of wondering about). However their patch fixes are more frequent. They had at least 3 updates since launch.

There is only 3 more updates left for that game

There will be no movie characters

Game is dead

Good thing they don’t have a forum because I would leave it

sometimes the truth hurts. Now why can’t you shut up about it?

Game runs like trash

World war z runs better and has way more going on screen

runs fine on PC. who cares about WWZ? Its zzzz to me!

1 Like

Kay

Have fun playing with all five PC players

Back to the trash can you go badblood.

Enjoy the game for the last few weeks it has left

Maybe if you buy more mice and keyboards you can revive it?

2 Likes

Looks like there are 10 players on PS5.
Our humble Steam population is 2331. Right now. So put some peanut butter in yourself.

1 Like

Enjoy it while it lasts

Which won’t be for very much longer

Spoken like a true exective!

1 Like