All Amazon & Pirate Predators Animations: Intros, Outros, Lonbf Claims with Masks on & off

Hello everyone! Welcome to another Cinematic Intro, Outro, and Long Claim Animations for the newest Predator DLC! Thankfully this didn’t take more then a week let alone 2 months, I also want to thank my GF for allowing me to capture these moments!^^

4 Likes

If you wish to see the other Predator Classes with these animations, you can find them here (all tiem stamped:

Aren’t their animations the exact same as every other skin?

1 Like

They are, but for someone like me and others who love seeing the designs of the Predator in cinematic mode as enjoyful or entertaining. Also this is something that me and my GF do together since she wants to help anyway she can, and this is how we work together^^

1 Like

I’ve literally made Premade videos, Imma post them after the hard work I put into them.

2 Likes

WHERE’S MY PRED AT NOMAD?
A PYROMAMCER PRED!!!

Thats oddly sad

1 Like

Sad how? We enjoy it and it’s something for us to do since we are long distance.

I literally don’t remember you asking for that.

Lol

Im just joking

Oh that’s too bad, I could have made it

I was joking around, but its like the majoras pred mask thing, if you feel like doing it, definitely go for it.

I just like throwing random stuff out there.

1 Like

Oh that! I can try, but I’m currently working on 2 commissions. Might be a fun side project

Yeah I got you.
I just like messing with you on here.

seriously this is a thing? my dude, you’re working for the mobb because nobody thinks this is worth dollars. Maybe someone will help you…do a google search for you for money because even real people won’t google search for learning anything for anyone.

Looking at your video, I’m very glad that Pirate got those beady but mean ass looking eyes instead of the goofy disney white eyes that most of the Predators in here got. That should have been the standard and not the exception, good stuff here.

1 Like

Honestly that’s one of my favorite choices they did for Pirate being the ball bullet stuck in her eye. Love it but so wish Viking had that same treatment with the missing eye.

1 Like

Yup, I’ll post them here when I finish, I have a waiting list of other customers after I finish the 2 commissions

clean my house ill pay you 10x.