Deleted

Oh… well… no… ;-(

I think it’s really the next dlc’s roadmap but I really hope that’s not. Predator universe is huge ! Give us a wolf predator, a scar predator, or even an assassin predator or a fugitive !

I was about to say the same thing lol

1 Like

No way fake!!

Reads the list

1 Like

Did you find it at the link below perhaps… where I first posted it as a joke?

This forum really is retarded. A whole thread dedicated to an obvious fake I knocked together ages ago.

4 Likes

I never believed it

I would never work with you, much less for you. Same for Fire, Finessology or Scarface. I’d rather flip burgers and live under a bridge

4 Likes

I didn’t found it in THIS forum, but I’m sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fcking happy that’s not the real roadmap. So Scar predator is still possible !😂

I just put N/A in all fields did I make the cut?

lmao.

2 Likes

You almost hurt my feelings there , buddy .

I suppose it was rude of me to assume you would be against cheating 👍🏻

2 Likes

no one hurts arnie’s feelings in my presence 😡😡

3 Likes

it has nothing to do with the job role. I could be Vice-President and still wouldn’t do it

You know, it’s happened before.

2 Likes

I know your joking and I don’t know anything about physically making it but I do have story ideas as well as knowledge of basic game design so I could be game designer.

1 Like

Who’s joking 🤔

i did not understand what this guy said

Hey I loved to make a game so if your serious get it together and I’ll get a story and game around to you.

1 Like

59wpty-1

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure we would be sued 😁 ? It could be like one of those Mexican rip off movies , same concept but enough design changes to avoid copyright©️