Bro , that has to be a troll šŸ˜‚

4 Likes

LeBron, cowboy pred , eskimo pred and Tom brady šŸ˜†

4 Likes

If lebron james is itā€¦
Refund

2 Likes

šŸ˜‚I think not

OH NO NOT AGAIN WITH THE DAMN FOOTBALL PLAYER FT WTF.

2 Likes

PREDATOR: BASKETBALL GROUNDS.

4 Likes

šŸ¤£

Sure Iā€™ll prefere an Isabellle or Harrigan DLC

And what do you think the spaceship represent ? a new map ? New game mode ?

Tom Brady?
Lebron James?
What the hell is this???
I hope these 2 character DLC are not true. I sincerely doā€¦ good thing is, itā€™s gonna be money iā€™m not gonna spend.
Crossing over the Predator with sports? Nahhh. Ridiculous.

5 Likes

I completely disagree, only if its Mike tyson though

3 Likes

Mike Tyson would be awesome. Knock out the Predator with uppercuts and vicious combinations

1 Like

I swear to god this better not be true!!

In all seriousness, We need a classical french fencing FT member, either Daniel Revenu or Lucien Gaudin , the master of the sabre. In my youth, I was not indoctrinated into the Sports - Footbal Religions of the USA; their clan competitions sour me,ā€¦often rowdy and sporadically. lethal . Much more noble is the French art of sword fighting and I think it could possiblle have a place in this game. I mean we already got Samurai style melee, so how about you give an FT class that uses a rapiar , epee, or saber?

2 Likes

He parries with biting šŸ‘šŸ» while screaming into the trees ā€œyou ainā€™t man enouph to fuck wit meā€.

1 Like

Nahhh.
What this game needs is to bring the movie crews here.
The icons. Harrigan, Isabelle, Royce, Billy, Mac.
Not stupid characters that have no story with the Predator concept.
If that, why not put Cristiano Ronald to kick some footballs against the Predator? Or Tiger Woods to melee with a golf club?

2 Likes

1 Like

Trash if this happens this games is desperate and trashā€¦ I didnā€™t mind Lynch but now itā€™s fucking stupid throwing football and basketball players as well as ridiculous predatorsā€¦
Itā€™s funny yet so stupid. This has to be a troll lol.

2 Likes

my god the hype died for me. we can see that either sony or the lead team of illfonic enjoy way too much american football that we dont care about in that game. harrigan, royce, isabelle where are those icon??? i understand they probably want the original actor for voice them but goodnessā€¦ this is painfull to watch, i wouldnā€™t mind those character IF the classic characters from the movie where already out. but having them is just so boring and annoying, bring something of the comics idk??? because they would be way more interesting than those.

Also eskimo predator? cowboy predator? my god. give better name them this to the predator. i dont want to see a predator come in the game with a dumb cowboy hat and a revolver that would be fucking stupide.

Antartica predator

Wild west predator

now that some name that sound way cooler and interesting. (spartan and cleopatra are fine tho.)