All hail the KING!

Besides it keeps you entertained and that’s what I’m good at doing unlike some people 🙄

pshh we all know me and my mediocre pred vids are the bestest on yt

2 Likes

@JelouGaming Like I said just sit back and relax little guy and pipe down let the grown men talk 💪🏻

grown men… hahahahahahaha

what butthurt I have?

You are the one all triggered and shit and now you are changing your tone because you realized what a dumbass you made yourself look like spewing all your whining

1 Like

Here we go he’s writing something big lol 😂

Damn that’s all you got kinda disappointed ☹️

Ohh well I’m not surprised it’s all your little brain could muster up lol 😂

I find your twitch far more entertaining than this bozos “original content” videos, which are boring af

At least BTL makes good use of his ideas. Good thing he doesn’t credit him. Spares his viewers from making fun of him

1 Like

Lol 😂 you just admitted it!!!

(appreciates compliment then slinks away) 🤣

1 Like

It’s okay usually it takes 2 brains to challenge me

didn’t take half an hour ago

1 Like

Haters gonna hate plain and simple

What?

Half an hour ago? What are you talking about?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

says the boy with intense hate for another youtuber… ohh the irony

I don’t hate I only want whats mine is mine fair and square you wouldn’t know anything about that would you again how do I pronounce your name again?

ok, let me write in a complete sentence since your two brains are unable to interpret and fill in the blanks

didn’t take half (a brain) an hour ago,
when I posted the BTL hate post and you couldn’t control yourself and had to post the wrongdoings he made to you and how this has traumatized you(obviously)

1 Like

Boy I think little guy needs a nap lol 😂 he’s not even arguing correctly probably a brain overload or something

HAHAHAHAHAHA

WHAT’S MINE IS MINE

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

JFC Kid… you really are something

My gamertag is actually pronounced “Hello” … jelou is just how the pronunciation is written in spanish. Is an old joke from one of my best friends. Gringos don’t get it.

1 Like