All hail the KING!

BEST PREDATOR EVER, BEST CONTENT PRODUCER FOR THIS GAME

1 Like

🤦‍♂️

1 Like

2 Likes

that’s everyone’s look here every time he makes a stealth kill.

2 Likes

you are all hackers and cheaters… I’ve seen you using aimbot macros and forbidden classes. Your matches are full of cheats. You are potatoes.

and you are boring… you kill too fast,. and shoot players on the ground. Only he, the almighty BTL displays sportmanship, playing with his food because of his superior skills

Okay but is he a Legend?

1 Like

who plays clash? ohh I know… 5 year olds…

That’s all you got lol 😂

1 Like

I mean I could say its really sad that everyone kinda got I was just joking but your butthurtness kinda blinds you and prevents you from not trying to prove yourself as the almighty righteous youtuber… but honestly… is not like you even make content worth matching either…

at least people here post their shit for fun and are cool with it, you with all your butthurt showing seem like you really wanna make it big… reminds me of the kids I used to play with in bands when I was younger, that really were into this ego trip as if they really though they would became the next Metallica… sad… and pathetic

2 Likes

that’s just like your opinion man LOL 😂 don’t feel bad man one day you’ll get it right

1 Like

Just sit back and relax and let the pros show you how it’s done

Noone is going to admit to that. It’ll hurt more than admitting to racism.

1 Like

Sorry still digesting the fucks I give about anyone’s opinion this could take a sec………

Alright much better sorry what was the question again?

for not giving any fucks you should as hell post a lot making it look like you do

1 Like

2 Likes

I mean you do too it’s up to me what I do with my spare time LOL 😂