Alpha Pred Figure where to buy

Bro I got you

Thank youā€¦

Thank you for the links @VKnight101. Iā€™m a huge Predator fan and went the Entertainment Earth route. Personally?? So what if we get it later down the road. The fan who fell in love with the '87 Classic as a kid is happy right now.

But about NECAā€¦ While I love what they do, theyā€™re really shitty with releases. Iā€™m also being my own Critic: I have an extensive Predator Figure Collection. Deluxe versions of the Jungle and City Hunters. The Elder with his Doc-Ock styled Dreads. The AvP Capcom Hunter and Warrior Yautja. The AvP Kenner 2-Pack reissue. Even two Machiko Noguchis: one for Display and one for my Computer Desk.

But as great as all of these Variants are, 95% of them are merely Repaints with slightly different Decorations. Yes, the Paint Jobs are pretty cool and really make a Character pop. I personally love the Kenner updatesā€¦ but upon further inspection, the AvP Predator and the Jungle Hunter Predator are the same exact cast. Just with a new Paint Job and a different Weapon.

My self Criticism boils down to this: each Variant costs 40.00 or more. While itā€™s amazing to have the Ultimate Edition City Hunter weā€™re essentially paying for a new coat of Paint.

1 Like

Always happy to help
I donā€™t know much about NECA but its interesting that they just so recolors on Predator molds and push it as new.

That being said Iā€™m excited because this will be my first NECA Figure and it looks amazing canā€™t wait to get my hands on it.

2 Likes

First NECA Figure @VKnight101?? Thatā€™s awesome. Congrats!!

From an obsessively meticulous Action Figure Collector, this is the best advice I can give you is this:

Be very careful when you first open it. Sometimes, the Paint will dry, sealing up Joints in Elbows and Wrists. Those Machiko Noguchi Duplicates?? The one I opened had itā€™s left Wrist sealed. Trying to move it snapped it off. Thank goodness for Super Glue.

1 Like

Itā€™s NECAā€™s design that was given to Illfonic, so it is pretty neat to have a free code included with their latest figure. Reminder doing that, youā€™re paying for the figure, not the code. If collecting is not your thing, donā€™t do it lol.

1 Like

Iā€™ll keep that in mind. Thanks for the advice @Saikoro

From everything that I see this is exclusive for PlayStation. I donā€™t see anything about PC. It actually specifically says PlayStation players.

I had to look back at all the links and I think your right but business wise theyā€™d make more money buy selling it to both PS4 and PC.

Iā€™m not on PC but thatā€™s some shade thrown at them if they canā€™t purchase Alpha Pred when it comes out to the masses.

1 Like

They really need to get on a night mode. Environment lighting like that is really needed for NECA figures. I saw the existing footage from the guy who accidentally got it and although its neatā€¦I would rather see it in some nightmarish lighting.!

Iā€™d like that too, a completely pitch black map you have a flashlight and a NVG with limited battery. Iā€™d be sick to play as the Pred in that

1 Like

I dont unerstand, this is the conclusion of one person at shacknews doing a review and stating that the Alpha Predator will also be included as a DLC content just like dutch, and I hope for the community that it will be so, however neither NECA nor Illfonic have officially made an statement about it, and so far it is only available by pre ordering the figure, so I cant help but wonder, where did that guy who wrote that article received such information fromļ¼Ÿ

1 Like

If I understand your post well, I have to buy an Alpha Predator figure for $ 40. And then I get some access code to the game on the Epic Store for PC or how is it?
And how will it be after that? Will this character be released as a DLC on EPIC STORE for the general public and who will be interested in it, so buy it the same as in DUTCH 2025? I would be very sorry if Alpha was not available for public purchase in the form of DLC

So ive seen in a video that there is small little Scythe weapon that comes with the DLC class am I wrong or is this an alternate weapon. From the figurine it appears that it might have unique combistick and some kind of hand held throwing thing looking like a starfish of somesort.

Shit your right
It could be a really shitty guess that gets our hopes up

2 Likes

Itā€™s a PS4 exclusive code at this point I donā€™t know if or when it will come to PC

1 Like

The Scythe is an Alternate weapon but I donā€™t know about the Combistick or the Ninja Star looking thing

Also exclusive for the United states.

Bummed and the only thing people are saying otherwise, is a speculative article that they MAY release the code as DLC down the road for POTENTIALLY the same amount as Dutchā€¦

Iā€™m mad

I understand that but what I was saying is people thought the next DLC is the Alpha Predator.

I agree it will be a future DLC but I disagree that they will make it the next one after Dutch as their trying to hype Alpha up until they release it fully