Alright guys how have you all been doing and hows the game treating you?

Just curious. Lets make some friendly conversation maybe team up if anyone’s down or private match to fuck around either or.

3 Likes

Games been treating me like a battered housewife, every time I play I encounter a new bug or deal with several of the common ones. Still enjoy it but it makes it difficult.

1 Like

Understanding issues and bugs truly dampen the game but lets hope they address it soon

I’ve been taking a break and playing resident Evil 2 remake

1 Like

Good Choice good choice

So many bugs, I wanted to call Billy the Exterminator to spray my ps4! Took a break. Trying AC 4 and loving it. Also Ghost Recon Breakpoint, Medievil remaster, keeping up with Doom eternal and loving every minute of those too. If anyone also has Xbox one, theres a Predator mod for Skyrim SE that is impressive, if you need your Preddy fix. Funny enough, Ive always had an issue with AC games control sluggishness, but on switch, they seem to have tightened them up, making them much more enjoyable. I wish Ubisoft would make a full on Predator game just like AC or Farcry. I’d buy the crap outta that.7fde4bd8d20a5f9512253cb3985a6e42

1 Like

RE2 Remake is one of my favorite games. I’m trying to finish Jedi: Fallen Order for PC before Star Wars : Squadrons comes out on Oct1. Also, been trying to get back into Friday the 13th for the Halloween season, never really played the game as it came out during my divorce filings.

Its a bummer all the haunted houses are closed and all the chicks possessed.

1 Like

Re2 is a blast! I’m probably going to finish Claire’s scenario today

I stopped playing Jedi Fallen Order to get a jump on spooky games since it’s that time

I feel ya on the haunted houses. For the past 4 years I’ve been a monster at my local haunt and it was depressing to find out everything is cancelled this year

1 Like

Haven’t been playing much

1 Like

Thought about a break today - but discarded that thought, for now…

I am still addicted :)

That’s what sucks the most, I think. I salivated for this game since its announcement, but I can’t get through 2 matches in a row most nights without a freeze up. Im like an addict going through withdrawal. And not even Rdr2 slakes my thirst… might have to dig out AvP 2010…

1 Like

since i have refused to play for months now im doing great… lol…

1 Like