Alright!! We need pairing!! Ronin Huntress!

I’m feeling too lazy to make another concept for her so I’m sinply just going to say this; Viking has a partner in the form of Valkyrie and i know not everyone will agree but Cleo and Sammurai need them. I’d love a male “Pharaoh” predator with an anubis skull perhaps and a female samurai. Like…I love Samurai’s design and really want a female version so please!

@OldKingHamlet @IllFonic @Courier PLEEEASSEE spread the words guys, ill buy them in a heartbeat!

2 Likes

Yay more default cosplay preds!

2 Likes

Look, as much as I want them to have unique actual designs rather then just armor, I don’t care anymore. I’ll take whatever has a nice design

3 Likes

No offensive but if you want
Egyptian or Nordic characters then play
ACO or ACV
They are way better, and in that time period.

WTF

Ça se fera à l’avenir comme pour l’ancien une version féminine est prévue même si j’aime le principe de classe car sinon les predator sont féminin et masculin dans tout genre ce qui est insensé mais part contre faire part exemple un équivalent féminin en ancien mais sous un autre nom une autre classe avec des stats différents oui là je suis à font pour un autre skin donc d’accord pour pharaon si c’est une autre classe mais pas cleopatra femelle et mâle cela n’a aucuns sens c’est une reine d’Égypte point barre et il faut changé ton avatar pour être crédible tout ceux qui on la photo de Arnie cheveux long ne seront pas écouté mais good luck à vous

Tu parlez en francais? englaise je’ ne parlez pas? MAke some fucking effort man! Holy shit, man. how many times do i need to tell you? every one here puts effort. say your words in english. Dont make me discombobulate!

Actually called
Onna-musha

Description

Onna-musha is a term referring to female warriors in pre-modern Japan. These women engaged in battle alongside samurai men mainly in times of need. They were members of the bushi class in feudal Japan and were trained in the use of weapons to protect their household, family, and honour in times of war.

1 Like

Jokes on you, I don’t believe

They were good games.

I love ancient Japanese and egyptian culture and since I’d prefer every dlc to have a male and female option (which is unlikely) if I have to pay five bucks, which is nothing out my pocket, then I’ll take it.

Yeah, warrior women and the female equivalent of Samurai. Don’t worry, not some uncultured asshat, lmfao.

1 Like

It wasn’t for you but the people in the forums who don’t know 😜

1 Like

Respect je parle dans la langue que j’ai envie beaucoup me traduise sans soucis et il y’a énormément de traducteur sur internet soyez poli et respecter les gens qui parle tranquille et peut-être je ferait un effort de parler dans votre langue ce n’est pas en insultant les gens et leur gueulant dessus qu’il avance bonne nuit