Also, what is up with the grey bar?

Why is it moving? Is the update not truly implemented?
@Kassinaillia @IllFonic

1 Like

It does the same thing for me. The patch bar at the end goes from 2.37 to 2.39 with the little grey bar going up each time.

1 Like

Bugging Grounds

1 Like

The gray bar is just a timer.

1 Like

But what’s the meaning of the timer? 🤔
That’s what I would like to know.

I saw that I also is for ps players.
I watched BatsCT yesterday and he was having it too.
Wonder what that bar means? 🤔

Guessing you got it too.

The previous patch was 2.37.
The new one is 2.39.
That means you’re stuck somewhere in 2.38.

3 Likes

😆

1 Like

Yes. I’m on PS5, and it’s there for me as well.

I don’t think there’s any meaning beyond alternating the display of the last 2 update titles. Purely a visual glitch.

Hmm.
Weird though and a bit irritating to be honest.
I though need to verify my files before or else my game will be laggy. Though it doesn’t take that long luckily. This started after the new patch for me - don’t know if a redownload of the game would fix it?

Happening to me as well on PC, was slightly curious why it was doing that but prob not really worth a reinstall tho I think.

1 Like

Probably. And maybe they will fix it with the hotpatch.
I’ll just verify the files before playing and then the game won’t be laggy. Done it two times already after I noticed that the game was laggy and verifying takes 5 minutes at best. So, not much of a problem.

It’s just a progress bar

This is a known issue we’re working on fixing. Let us know if the issue appears to be resolved.

I don’t have it anymore.

1 Like

Same here.

I also reinstalled my game and hope that it has fixed the lag I had. I have to see it on Wednesday.

1 Like

I would like to know how your game goes when you play it next. I’m noticing some crazy rubberbanding/lag even though my ping says 20-30ms… :(

1 Like

I’ll be doing a collab stream on Wednesday if you want to take a peak.
HuntressAihrui on Twitch.

1 Like

Cool I’ll take a peak then