2020-2021 Archive of leaks

LETS GOOO!!!

4 Likes

Now this is interesting.
I hope it’s a Predator game mode.

Regardless this world help my boredom a little.

Maybe down the road we can get an actual campaign.

3 Likes

It probably is

There is hope

4 Likes

Timed single player missions?

1 Like

Do you think this

Has something to do with this Lone Wolf mode

1 Like

You probably have objects you need to do just like @Xenomorph_2099 found a while ago.

So The Ropes is the tutorial and Lone Wolf is the single player. I hope it has multiple missions, as well as a “story”

Thanks for reminding me about that @Bobby_Bill

1 Like

Not a problem

Have they been working on this since launch?

If so their ability to produce content is a lot better then we originally thought.

3 Likes

I would assume they started working on this either on launch or after patch 2.0

3 Likes

@Eshtion
If I remember correctly Lone Wolf has been in the games files since launch, but everyone just believed it was the tutorial.

Or maybe Lone Wolf was originally the tutorial, but has grown into something new.

Regardless everyone on the forum has been asking for a champaign/single player mode

2 Likes

That would be awesome. Lex would be great

I have a feeling the February update is gonna be a big one. :3 I hope!

If it’s a bad blood I think it should be the one that fought the Samurai guy from Predators with stats similar to the scout

More stuff

So theres still yet life in the game, color me impressed I was expecting this patch to be the nail in the coffin, this game might pull off a no mans sky after all.

2 Likes

So next month we have the Airstrip map?

So it’s looking like Airstrip for March and the Predatory royal is somewhere in March or April? Somewhere around that sounds right since we know Valkyrie’s stuff is releasing free in April.

?? BYOB?

The female predator who spared Dutch. The blog implied it’s the next one on the release and she’s the most notable predator mentioned on the logs.

Lone wolf intro

4 Likes

More good things

7 Likes