animation canceling

Seems about right

1 Like

I want to cancel the leap animation and instead instantly teleport to the red marker when i play as Predator, iā€™ve started disliking hitting my head in branches, making vertical leaps because of pebbles and tiny roots infront of my feets etc.

Illfonic, can you make it possible to cancel the leap animation please?

3 Likes

Battlefield 2042 will be the nail in the coffin for everything thatā€™s not really fair lol.

Its like the last potential good game this year.
I would like to see anyone express why they wonā€™t be playing battlefield unless they just donā€™t like shooters.

1 Like

The portals mode for that game looks cool as hell

2 Likes

Actually, cool idea from your meme. We should be able to cancel the leap, and thus halt momentum, at any point in its arc at the cost of instantly slamming down into the ground below us much like the bounce attack in a 3D Sonic game.

1 Like

For me its that mode with the 4 hyper-advanced 2042 soldiers against 32 soldiers from 1942 lol

They donā€™t actually mind giving up balance for fun value.

1 Like

Also be able to grab vines hanging from the trees during a leap, and swing through the jungle just like Tarzan.

1 Like

I mean Iā€™m probably not gonna play it cause I donā€™t like military shootersā€¦? Like give me Doom; Quake, Duke Nukem, etc and Iā€™ll have a blast. Put me in a game of COD or Battlefield or whatever and I fall asleep. The only Battlefield I ever enjoyed was Bad Company due to it comedic nature in an era of ā€œYou are foot soldier with buzz cut 700, go shoot vaguely defined bad guys in the desert instead of cool monsters or robots or somethingā€ and then Iā€™m there like ā€œCan I at least still bunnyhop at an angle to gain speed and rocket jump?ā€ but the game was always like ā€œNo, nothing about what FPS fun is here, you get a very shitty stamina bar that depletes after 5 seconds. Also you have no health bar, judge by how red and obscure your screen has become.ā€

Is that a TF2 reference I smell

I AM SURROUNDED BY CHILDREN

IT ORIGINATED IN QUAKE, QUAKE

1 Like

well you answered that yourself, you like arena shooters

lol.
I will say putting Sprint in Halo was a mistake.

1 Like

Never played it

Sprint ruined Halo. So did ADS. Aiming Down Sights is shit. This is why I always Hipfire in this game. Hate the mechanic out of spite for that entire generation of shooters where it was nothing but ADS, Hit Markers & bad Sprinting.

Itā€™s made by fucking Bethesda?

IT WAS MADE BY ID SOFTWARE IN 1996, BETHESDA DIDNā€™T BUY ID UNTIL 2009

Holy shit I feel old. Iā€™m only 21. WTF is going on here.

Hey man Iā€™m just reading the description on google

Shotgun pellets actually pierce flesh

Thanks for the example

This is a hard one because before DMR brrt brrt brrt headshots it was just whoever started spraying at the other with the AR first won.
and the pistol was busted.

And those were the good days. Gameplay so beloved that Halo 2 single handily kept the entire original Xbox Xbox Live servers up for nearly 2 whole months after they were supposed to be shut down. Defined an entire generation.

While using explosives to propel oneself was first seen in Doom
Why does Wikipedia have this stuff