Animation cancelling / Invisibility not interrupted by eating boars

Lol. I know entire team that does this.

Ok see that’s not a cancel, but it is kind of like what I mean.
It’s about broken tho.

However, if ilfonic makes pred stronger with lots of cool effective tools and styles, it would open up the door for a lot of cool toys for ft.

Which is what I want.

I also feel this would be way easier to balance.

It’s also cause I love flashy combat.

I would love to be able to feint players and such. Would make the players who are parry gods have to re learn an entire skill

1 Like

Omfg that too.
I completely forgot about that, cancels can be used as feints too.

It’s kind of what I do with my combi vs parry maniacs lol.

1 Like

Yeah. It would make the game more interesting. Even more so if each weapon have a light and heavy attack. The parry gods would need to learn all the animations and also learn the feint animations aswell. There would be less teams just head long chargeing you knifes out

1 Like

It sounds so beautiful I shed a single tear.

1 Like

Yeah. I sucked mine back into mu head tho cant show weakness too my customers

1 Like

Lmao yoooo sounds like store policy,
If you see our employee shed a tear, you get a 50% discount.

1 Like

Ohhh yeah. Ppl think of they tell me there sob stories its gonna change the computers mind and rent them the car lol

1 Like

But sire, I needeth this carriage rental but I only have 1 chicken to trade.
Have mercy.

1 Like

Basically

I just managed to get the weapon switching to work with instant bow and combistick shots.
You don’t even pull out the bow and skip all animations, gaining an advantage of about 1 second, without even turning around while shooting.
Oh my god is this broken. lmao
They need to fix it asap.

1 Like

Sounds cool, but also lame to use lol.

1 Like

@OldKingHamlet you should see this, I just found out how to replicate this constantly while testing.
This shouldn’t be possible.

Maybe it would help to introduce a cooldown after a weapon is selected, so it isn’t possible to select another weapon again THAT fast.

1 Like

Animation cancelling isn’t that bad, for example with Fast Hands, I can reload prototype but switch to my other weapon mid animation, and the Prototype has been reloaded.

I have seen many players use that. They parry and do 3 knife slashs in 1 second. Main reason I barely use melee as Pred, won’t risk getting that anymore. I doubt the knife was intended to be able to do that.

I think back then it was possible to do even more slashs:

Last time I experienced this was in 0:25 of this video:

I doubt that the 3 hit knife combo is an exploit.
Double hitting with the Knife definitely is an exploit, but not that fast 3 hit combo.
To do the 3 hits, you need to have another weapon than the knife selected, hold the melee button and press primary attack 3 times.
Compared to the animation cancelling, it only works once, will show a full animation and is triggered by much slower keyboard inputs.
I rather consider it to be a “secret” combination for starting knife fights, but without any feedback from the Devs, we don’t know for sure.

A buddy was also able to reproduce this animation cancelling:

1 Like

This has actually always been possible, as long as you cloak the same instance that the feeding animation begins.

1 Like

I am a little too occupied at the moment, but, as soon as I have a little spare time again, I will have a closer look into this thread, which seems to contain some interesting facts - thanks for sharing and greetings so far…

2 Likes