Another predator list

The guys on point about hunting grounds but really concrete jungle is one of the best predator games I’d say at least top 5

5 Likes

Do any of you guys hate Concrete Jungle? I mean I know this is this dude’s opinion, but he is saying almost every predator fan hates that game. Also, I’ve never seen anyone say that Concrete Jungle is the worst predator game, until now. but I have however seen people say hunting grounds is the worst. I just think that putting Hunting Grounds above Concrete Jungle is weird.

1 Like

Nope one of the best ones in my opinion.

I’ve never actually played it myself.

AVP 2010 will always be my No.1

1 Like

Avp 2010 was amazing, they put it at number 7. for some reason.

2 Likes

Yeah I’d say the same about 2010 I’d put the other 2 previous avps right behind it only because I haven’t played them for myself but I’ve seen gameplay and pretty much everyone that’s played them agrees those are the best games that include predator. For me it’s those 3 than concrete jungle and then the avp arcade game that he placed at #1 and then avp evolution and predators right before hunting gounds.

2 Likes

Do you have an Xbox ?

1 Like

They deserve to be skinned alive for that

Yeah Xbox 360

I think it is one of the most fun games in general, not just for predator.

1 Like

Fuck that PCJ was awesome

2 Likes

You can play concrete jungle on the 360 and the one if you have the Xbox disc.

1 Like

where is the link

Oh shit really? Thanks a ton man I’m gonna go hunting for a good old retro style Pred game now haha

1 Like

Yeah I used to play it all the time on my 360

1 Like

I think he was being nice about PHG.

1 Like

I KNOW DAMN WELL CONCRETE JUNGLE ISNT THAT LOW!

1 Like

What kind of made me a little mad wasn’t how low this guy put it, but he acted like almost every other predator fan hated it too, it was his opinion and he tried to act like it was a fact.

2 Likes

PHG should have bin where concrete jungle is.