“Anti-Cheat login failure.

Tried to log in this morning but got a message saying “Anti-Cheat login failure! Message: Eos_unexpectederror”. Bought the game Saturday. Beyond confused any ideas?

So my other 3 accounts work perfectly fine o the same Xbox…. Someone elaborate please. Was I reported or something?

tsk tsk tsk, you gotta turn them cheats of yours off to play this game

Yes let’s go ahead and turn off cheats on the good ol xbox. Exactly where in the settings can i turn them off pray tell?

1 Like

step one: unplug xbox

step two: throw xbox off cliff

step theee: buy ps5

Just say you’re clueless no need to waste time nor energy. Do better.

What is your gamertag on Xbox?
Also are you on a Series S or X?

no need to waste time on this crappy ass game. ask for a refund while you can

tell your dev team to get their shmite together please

Stevia Papi is my gamertag & X

1 Like

My cheats are the only cheats that can bypass this alleged prevention

Stop downloading inferior cheats and visit

today!!

FREE egg salad sandwich for the first 3 visitors just enter promo code indigestion at checkout!!

1 Like

Add these to your store.

1 Like

Can someone help me out it’s show anti cheat login failure message eos unexpected error

I have anti cheat login failure error can you fix it

Our team is currently investigating this issue.
Can you provide your gamertag as well?

Plushdaddy#9874 that is my gamer tag

Hey hey I’m having anti cheat login failure message eos unexpected error as well. I’m not sure what to do. My Gamertag is Skekmak. I’m hoping that the situation is temporary. I really enjoy this game. (On Xbox Series X)

Were you able to login prior to today?

I haven’t been able to play since the last update, I thought it was just my system, so I uninstalled and reinstalled but the same error shows up.

If it helps, I get this error on PC every once in a while. Deleting the file EAC_EOS creates under Program files/EAC_EOS solves the issue.

I’m at lunch right now but I’ll give you the filename later when I get back and have access to my PC

Here’s the file path
“C:\Program Files (x86)\EasyAntiCheat_EOS\EasyAntiCheat_EOS.sys”

The problem happens because the file gets locked by the EAC service and it can’t overwrite it. Sometimes you can’t delete it right away and need to restart and kill the service in order to release it, or use Windows Power Tools Locksmith.

1 Like