Any good Fireteams knocking about still?

I thought most of ya’ll split

I had a European death squad twice, i lost one second time i pit em in a zip.

They are over rated my friend. They maybe good at trick shots but that Weak ass strategy of sticking together and sniping well doesnt insure victories. Sone one always strays.

heyyyy, didn’t I play against you last night? I don’t remember if I downed you or not, there were so many lol. But I do recognize that name.

Perhaps they werent Russian and probably polish which is a russian downgrade.

Let’s see how you fare when you meet me, psycho and others :P

Or if you want the quick way, add me on Epic, same nick. We’ll do privates

Any ggs, salt, toxicity?

Pretty offensive for polish citizens and people who have polish heritage.

In short, you come here out of nowhere saying that there are no strong teams.
Rather pompous and risky statement, isn’t it ?

What is your in-game name? Is it the same as the forums? If it is, I’ve never seen you before. If it’s different and you’ve been playing for a while, there’s a 99% probability that you played with us and that you lost.

Unless you are one of the 3-4 preds that can beat PC premades of proven experience: Thunderwolf, Dan3800, Samhain, and few others. Are you one of them?

1 Like

Oh… here you are. Well, not even worth the challenge :)

3 Likes

Ah man I wanted to challenge him as he insulted my polish buddy with his nonsense.

1 Like

He’s all mouth and no trousers

Is it still an insult if that his experince in playing the game?

Yes friend! I’m glad you’re telling the truth! I tested the Russian death troops etc etc … I really had a great time! I played with them wherever I could! I knew that if I got into a fight with them I would melt in three minutes! !

More than likely he’s just salty that people are better than him and blames it on “cheating”

I defeated PC teams! But I was melted by them! I could see them on the roofs waiting to kill me! I would shoot them in the ass and run away !!!

Huh… made this thread to try and find some decent FT/Preds but somehow brought the salt…

2 Likes

Its a possibility. Been here forever but it’s still hard to read peoples motivations for me

Those filthy Heckars!!! Using macro hacking!!!

Madder fakking familiiiiiiiii…

2 Likes

Do you have discord? I’ll send you an invite to the server.

edited for privacy

1 Like

Everyone praises you for being a good predator! I want to see a clip when you defeat the pc players !! Hekarii !!!

Pictograma Verificată de Comunitate