Any Good, organised Fireteams for Privates?

Hello people of the Hunting Grounds

I would like to see if any Good full Fireteams are interested in facing my Predator in some friendly Private matches.

I’m happy to play PSN and PC Players

My PSN: Ja5on_P00LX13
My Epic Games: Ja5on_P00LX13
Zeros in P00L

I’m also looking to get some good videos for my YouTube against some Premade teams

https://youtube.com/channel/UCTrggWWBr5_7XLDVcLNE7gQ

I will be able to get on this coming weekend for Friday, Saturday and some of Sunday. I hope some teams like e.g. Voodoos, Rangers, Team X etc.

Happy Hunting to you all, and I wish you the best of luck in the Hunting Grounds.

Thank you for your time👍

4 Likes

The melons could try although you’d be hard pressed to get us together.
@Forever_Mello, @Weevo540, @Fire, @Derangedxeno_02, @Cadillackid, @VENN7eance, bot_bravo(his bitch ass is always on, that whore)

7 Likes

Ok bro thank you👍

1 Like

I’m down for friendly rounds but yeah scheduling is a problem. Evening in eastern time is usually my best bet

1 Like

Can i bring my grenades?

2 Likes

I would be happy to join when u guys are 1 player short and i’m playing solo…

3 Likes

Join us!

2 Likes

Ok mate I will quite literally be on for almost all of Friday and Saturday unless I am incredibly shattered so we should be ok👍

I’m already in your Melon PSN group chat if that’s what you mean…

1 Like

So you were the Mole all along!

4 Likes

You sneaky fuck

5 Likes

Too late now… I’m deep inside. I know everything!

3 Likes

3 Likes

I am the the last surviving member of Team X on PHG lmao. I’m sometimes able to get Durbs to play for a little bit or to be my guinea pig for testing builds lol. I usually hang out with the Melons if they’re on though. Mister greatest and most humblest Rey

3 Likes

😂Yeah bro maybe you could squad up with some of the melons then to get a full team together 👍

Let’s be real, you aren’t getting voodoos or rangers.

3 Likes

True. Considering the Voodoos have only played me in privates when they didn’t know my identity 🤣
And most Rangers don’t play the game anymore and probably won’t agree to privates anyway.

Most of the self proclaimed good teams don’t agree to play and just call you a clout chaser anyway.

1 Like

@Elliott626 I feel like Jason here would enjoy hide and seek.

That is straight up my favorite mode in this game

3 Likes

Trust me I’ve had to deal with people like DannyZuno hiding from me all game🤣 and SnippetyIsland1 in my most recent video🤣

Second match with City Hunter 🤣

No I mean it’s straight up a custome mode. Just hide and seek with a twist. It’s super fun

2 Likes