Any idea of when the next patch will be?

Does anybody have any hint, clue, or anything of when the new patch will be?

1 Like

Tomorrow at 12

2 Likes

I doubt it

No I asked Gabe Newell at illfonic, it is tomorrow at 12:00

1 Like

If it is tomorrow at 12, I imagine it will only be bug fixes, and perhaps a couple of shaders

1 Like

Who dat???

Any info on the update?

Would make to a start of a killer week!

You don’t know who Gabe Newell is???
He is god, and he said he had to delay the update because too many people were asking about it

2 Likes

I live under a rock.

Lol :(

1 Like

Tuesday at 7am. Bet.

Airstrip with OWLF agent

Plus the usual stuff like shaders and masks

Maybe a surprise also

2 Likes

I hope your right. I could use another map. This game still rocks by the way. Haters be hating. They will buff Pred just watch.

I sure hope so. My laggy gameplay needs all the help it can get. 😂

Dutch 1000 from the future!

1 Like

The next update will probably be the first week of December (so December 1st-3rd so that the Illfonic employees don’t have to do any work over holidays

cause keep in mind if they release it next week and they have any serious bugs that means they have to keep working through thanksgiving in order to fix those bugs to push out a hotfix the following week

it literally doesn’t make sense from a workers rights perspective to release a content update before a holiday

Very confusing. So patch before Christmas holidays is ok but one before thanksgiving is a no go?

Wouldn’t your logic mean it should drop right after thanksgiving?

Is it actually today at 12:00, or are you just saying that?

2 Likes

Calling bullshit.

Nothing really to back it up.

And would be silly to release it before Thanksgiving. Everyone’s attempting to do their holiday stuff despite the global position. Might not hit as many customers if they do this.

Though… if they got the jump on the holiday drops of other titles instead of being buried, I’d be down for that :)

If it dropped December 1st this would give them 2 weeks for a bug hotifix all the way till the 18th after that theyd be on Christmas break
if they dropped one this week they’d have 6 days before I assume their Thanksgiving break which if there was a needed hotifix they’d still be working

Do you see my point and yes that would mean the update would come December 1st which is in fact after Thanksgiving

I’m sure there probably will be a patch this Friday if not today

Here in the USA the “holiday” period is November AND December

Not only will we get an update tomorrow but also in December. Bet.

2 Likes

I’m still gonna hope for tomorrow, it will give me a reason to play Pred instead of Friday.

1 Like