Any idea of when the next patch will be?

I’m not one for troll posting
Even though everyone thought I was trolling in Which one looks better on my Elder?
Witch by the way the glitch no longer works

Talked to my brother Maury Povich and he determined…

“This was a lie”

XD

1 Like

Nooo it’s Australian time!!

1 Like

Looooool xD

1 Like

The new date is dec 29th mark your calendars

but not confirmed right?

Pure speculation based on the release of the last two content updates as they have fallen on the last Tuesday of the month

k
i think it will be like 27th - 30th

I’m not getting bow issues anymore…not as much as the first week of that patch release. something tells me tracking is involved and this is highly dependent on the server settings and server speeds handle by Epic.

1 Like

That game is cannon and look they even added Ellen Ripley

Maybe the new patch/update will be released today. But, I’m pretty sure it’ll be Friday.

There is a stream tomorrow no? So maybe updates then?

Very well. Could be, no telling Illfonic has up there sleeves this time. lol

1 Like

True that. Ifk if i will be playing tho unless its the new mode of 3v12 but other than that im stick to shadow of war and Spider man on my pa5

True, I still think the next patch will be either today or tomorrow, hopefully. I know we got 3 new predator masks yesterday

True, I still think the next patch will be either today or tomorrow, hopefully. I know we got 3 new predator masks yesterday

IF there is a proper update this month it will be this coming Tuesday. Bet.

There likey won’t be though

Early December i think because they’re not gonna want to work the week of and after Xmas fixing the inevitable bugs that will follow

1 Like

The more time the cook the update the better
I hope

2 Likes

Could be very true. But, my feelings tell me that it will be today.

Saying optimistic like that is good and all but just remember to not flip out if it doesn’t happen today