Any Pokémon fans out there?

Soo Crown Tundra is coming soon? but what do you think will be in the dlc?

NEEEEEEEEERD.
Pppft who plays pokemon anymore?

Lol I stopped playing after platinum.
Diamond and pearl had the coolest pokemon lol.

1 Like

Pokemon Emerald was my first game, ive been playing since lol.

Red was mine.
I’ve player red, got halfway through yellow and evolved pikachu like a dumb ass, and if hes evolved he ain’t follow you around anymore outside the pokeball so I lost interest,
Then played diamond, platinum, and soul silver.

Havent gone back since.

But ya platinum was my fav.
Theres was a lot of good pokemon to catch and use.

I was extremely disappointed In soul silver.
The region barely had anything good.

Dude Johto remakes were jammed pack, 16 gym leaders almost all legendaries aviable post game, granted some where vent exclusive, but it is slog so I understand.

Platinum was my second Pokemon game I chose Chimchar he carried me to the elite 4 Cynthia stomped me, I grinded accordingly.

I had 500+ hours on Emerald I had no life as kid.

@KameofWar is a closet Pokeman Master😈

I haven’t played competivly since, ORAS and USUM, Im waiting on diving in fully into Sword and Sheilds meta cause the meta is little terrible rn.

I wish I still had my platinum.
But I sold my ds and games a few years back.

I had a bunch of cool pokemon too.
A celebi, deoxis or whatever it’s called.
But I cant see myself getting back into pokemon Lol.

All I know is luxray and that otter pokemon are strong as hell. Oh and so is the platinum version of pidgey. Staraptor. Which I named mine strap on in diamond just to piss off a buddy of mine xD.

Good times.

HOWEVER the best pokemon ever is Gardevoir.
Dont care what anyone says.

1 Like

The otter is Buizel that evolves Floatzel, and its Deoxys, and Starraptor was awesome in 4th gen. Mine is Mewtwo but I have a soft spot for them cause of lore, but my favorite non legendary is Lucario.

1 Like

Floatzel! Lol I miss my team.

It was Infernape, luxray, straraptor, gardevoir, and uh… that fkn blows I cant remember my last 2.
I think I had a scyther cause hes always bad ass lmao.

But ya I can totally respect lucario hes pretty bad ass.
I had fun playing him in super smash brawl xD.

1 Like

Well since the trailer and other info that has dropped we can mostly like see some difficult battles with our new rival also maybe a new leader battle maybe. Im more exited for the new regis and the raids to get all legendary pokemon so thats cool. The new legendary looks like they aloud somemore from Illfonic to design it so it’s probably going to be trashy

I want a true from for Regigas, possibly a giagantmax form.

Emerald was the last good one so

I guess you have mr. “Release all your pokemon” N in White/Black

So N was like that in beginning since he was being manipulated by Team Plasma but then he realized towards the end some Pokemon enjoyed being with good trainers and changed is ideals. BW and BW2 had a pretty good story imo.