Anybody else want these

Anybody want complete white skin for pred or completely black? Twilight is fine for now but completely would be dope and same with completely white with maybe some brown skin parts on top 🤷‍♂️

2 Likes

Is that the Albino from NECA? Looks gorgeous.

1 Like

Not albino but he does look gorgeous that’s the ghost pred I was thinking of also picking him up tho he got a new mask and weapon with disc lol

1 Like

Might have to grab me one. I’ve just bought the AVPR Cloaked Wolf Predator and Predators Cloaked Falconer, that Ghost is going to be next for sure.

1 Like

There’s so many dope ones tbh I want
Them all lmfoaoao all I have is the temple guard but it’s custom now lol

1 Like

0/10 not enough pred ass

1 Like

Preds have no ass in Genaral when it comes to cannon 😪 rip

We don’t need canon when we have our imaginations

1 Like

Temple Guard is awesome, I want it but the prices now are ridiculous. I have the Celtic Predator waiting to be delivered, got away with paying £35 for it when others are trying to sell for over £70.
Hopefully NECA re-releases all of their range.

1 Like

Yea after a bit all the old school original figs from like ?-18 are now like so high and it makes me pissed but there where limited made lol

1 Like

I’d love to grab some of the older NECA Preds like Serpent Hunter or Nightstorm.

2 Likes

Nightstorm is sexy and amazing lol

That’s dope

1 Like

Oh bro checc it out this was pre elder update footage of my disc lol I made it into an edit 😅
But I got so much better after watching this lol I used to get it stuck constantly lol

The quality is ass it’s not my fault lol💀

2 Likes

YIKES DUDE lol nasty shots

1 Like

The game needs all the pred customization it can get so the FT can spread horror stories of a Predator that looked unlike any they’d seen before.

3 Likes

Yess please I’ve been saying this forever

1 Like

sideshow-wolf-predator-mask-prop_1_2378ec48ebca2d21e03d6ff59d1d7417

I plan to get this mask in future… but its like 1000$

3 Likes

Definitely worth it bro good lucc lol

1 Like

I’d gladly spend $1000 on that, it’s fucking gorgeous!! I want that mask in the game.

2 Likes