Anyone down for battlefront 2(PS4)

I re downloaded and looking to play whenever i know ive added a few on here but my gamer tag is killchriz96 just add me and make sure you say your adding me from fourm so i know

PS4 or PC?
If your PS4 or PS5 friend my dumbass it’s the same name I got on the forum

Ps4 shit let me make sure i add that

Yeah won’t be playing tonight but tomorrow I’ll definitely be online

I read my message and it sounded like a had a stroke half way through.

Ok chill when i get up I’ll hit you up to see if your available been looking for battlefront buddies i know @TheSenate plays lol

1 Like

@TheSenate is a friend of mine and we’re always happy to play battlefront 2

Bet lol also you have mute as picture on psn account?

This is true

Cool i added

I also play rainbow if you couldn’t tell

Lol also just curious is there a glitch on heros vs villains where you can play as same character just had a 1v3 phasma match as luke Skywalker and if i do say so myself i did pretty good lol with lukes damge deflection.( lost by 2 points) but was fun

I haven’t noticed any glitches with Heroes vs villains

Oh damn i wonder if they where hacking then? I have it recorded I’ll snip it and post off topic again

I’m interested now I wish to see the bug or hack to encountered

1 Like

Yeah there’s a glitch that lets people play as the same character. It’s a bit tricky to do but it’s possible. It’s been there since launch. I’m surprised that’s still around. I thought they would’ve patched it by now.

1 Like

Guess they are like illfonic when it comes to bug…just not as bad.

1 Like

We’re you in hero showdown?
Because regular HvV you can stay as your character but hero showdown you gotta change

1 Like

I’m always down to play! I’m currently taking a break from PHG, so I’m either on SWBF2 or Fallen Order. Feel free to send me an invite when I’m on those, if the account is not on those then it is not me on, it is a joint account.

1 Like

Most definitely hero vs villains

Can you remind me which account yours is. We haven’t played yet but i think you may have added me in a psn message

1 Like