Anyone else transfering to Deathground game?

Well its been a few months i must say so myself… and judging by oldkinghamlets’s post the dev team is scared to be a dev team rather they to do No mans sky technique which would just be plainly bad honestly in that regard…

But in general they are honestly not being a dev team that people need/needed or wanted…

On that note i will be leaving predator and come back to play private match for a bit or hopefully they add singleplayer mode and optimize the FPS cause the glitching and fps drops stutters are over my head right now… I AM GLAD that deathground reached its goal on kickstarter!.

The devs were so hyped like little children and talked about their past and success how they became what they are now which i really liked and i think every dev should just be able to do so without feeling ashmed honestly…

The leader art designer however was a really cool dude in my eyes cause almost all the questions people had for him in the discord server, he was able to answer all the questions regarding content wise and game mechanics wise with him going close to NDA limits…

If you were to ask me he was like getting close to NDA borders and limits while other devs dont even come close cause they are scared of their project creator… And Deathground has a really wonderful team they all met on a game session programming from what ive heard… they all love each other and respect each other lol…

And this is what i think really is KEY to making a game what people would love, they discussed AMA category too where players can share their own concept art or anything regarding the game concept and design and they said they might go for a cool one made by community…

Just things like that which PREDATOR does not have… u have a community manager oldkinghamlet taking all the burden on himself saying he will be the first one to take it for the team… while it should have been a project creator and leader… to apologise to everyone lol…

Btw game right now in its pre-alpha state has 3 maps, 2 dinos, 3 classes for players (but the devs kinda leaked more is to come as they are not scared to just add more content of what people want in game lol)

The leading art designer talked about how this is not even the final look of the game due to them lacking funds for the project and them working with limited funds and their own budget to make the pre alpha… anyhow the pre alpha looked scary af imo xD…

I cant wait for the full release next year 2021!

Deathgrounds looks good. But unless they changed there mind about releasing it on console it won’t steal any of my Pred time.

3 maps seems to be the number devs aim for at launch. Wonder if there’s a reason. I do like that they balanced around one player being able to solo the missions. (Then again it seems as if the Pred Devs did the same, as all missions are beatable solo in PM)

1 Like

Think they talked about releasing it on consoles if they partner with other companies such as sony etc…

But in general i think it all comes down to the budget lol

Tell them not to partner with Sony it’d be a bad move.
2 examples of “partnering with Sony.” Street Fighter 5 and this game.

They may do good with their own titles but the other ones are very lackluster.

1 Like

From what i’ve heard and max i was able to hear… their goal is to earn universal licence for movies… like “universal pictures” studio’s one… which would let them be able to do anything dinosaur wise n stuff… but yeh that is their dream i think…