Anyone excited for Hyperscape?

I despise the Battle Royal genre as of late, but when I saw the trailer Hyperscape I wanted to give it shot it looks like fun definitely fast paced (which I like I dont really enjoy cover based shooters) And the ingame “hacks” look intresting enough and from what Ive heard of limited time events the core gameplay loop hopefully shouldn’t get too stale

Anyways thank you for coming to my Ted talk I just want Fortnite too die toodles!

Bump.

It’ll be either fun or dead on arrival

Basically its was 50/50 with beta for people well just have to wait and see.

Dead on arrival, ttk is too high, mobility is too high. It’s a worse titanfall. You just crouch slide around the entire game.

1 Like

Dude I can barely aim even with low sentivity and default is awful.

1 Like

Even when you can hit things its the most unsatisfying BR ever. You unload a whole mag into someone and they leap 5000 feet in the air and start regening hp who thought this was a good idea? Bunch of damage dealt and few kills unless your team are all focus firing someone for the 3 secs they aren’t slide bunnyhopping.

From rainbow six seige devs too??

1 Like

Yeah my main problem is if you dont fuse weapons you arent doing any damage and minigun is broken rn, and hp regen should not be a thing in a battle royal.

Yeah the upgrade system is equally bad and make it a worse Apex.

1 Like

And solo is run to the next building the game until the crown spawns and then get deleted out of no where.

And squads. All teams making it to the final circle in a BR because no one can kill eachother between the ttk and the revive system lol

1 Like

This should of stay on pc cause it is heavily geared toward pc.

Dead on arrival, like this post was 17 days ago…that you then bumped. 🤣

Wanted to get some conversations started sorry, but yeah its most likely going to die out I hope it doesn’t but doesn’t do enough to differentiant itself from othee battle royals except the setting.