Anyone here play Star Wars Battlefront I and II

Just wanna know. Feel free to criticize my terrible gaming choices but still they r fun

3 Likes

No, E X C E L L E N T gaming choices. Both are extremely fun. A good number of the melon men, my self included have and greatly enjoy SWBF2. I’m a preorder sweat lol.

And as far as SWBF1 goes, I only have 2 things to say:
Speederbike Trolling Masterrace.
CA-87 + Focus Fire + Jump Pack (Shotgun Sniper) is a total meme build that also claps hard.

2 Likes

Gr8 man. Glad someone else here plays lol

1 Like

Yeah a good number of people on here do. I’ve got a couple PC guys and a decent network of PSN guys from here, so if you are on psn, if you want message me your PSN and when I’m next on I’ll add you to the PS Chat.

1 Like

Battlefront II is a good game if people still play it

Sweaty though

2 Likes

I have battlefront II just haven’t played in awhile.

I remember BF2 had some kind of conquest mode with progression and it was great or its the nolstagia talking

BF1 had a great geonosis though and you could ride all vehicles

3 Likes

No kidding. I stopped after the scarif update then came back and Christ alive it became a sweat fest. I can’t complain though I was a sweaty tank player hehe.

They are decent games , no idea why anyone would criticise you for playing them

True. Been over a year since I last ran into a friendly enemy.

1 Like

That takes me back to the days I used to only ever play HvV ah I miss it. Hate to think what that mode is like now though I bet it’s a big fucking yikes.

1 Like

Nu-battlefront players don’t know what it was like playing a geonosian in the great geonosian genocide in the battle of geonosis

never forget geonosis

501st was cool too and was before the brain chip retcon.

1 Like

I wish OG BF2 had the ships on the ground you could get into like OG BF1. Imagine carrying troops in a LAAT like OG BF1 on OG BF2 Geonosis map.

The OG ones had some fantastic maps. I will forever love the tatooine map from OG BF1 with the interactive sarlacc pit.

1 Like

Its weird how features came and went at random between games, you could even drive spire’s in BF1. Troop carriers, ship boarding.

sarlacc pit was great I remember felucia being good too. And the rancor.

1 Like

OG battlefront and battlefront 2 are still superior IMO.

1 Like

Yeh. My dad and I still play it, he’s obsessed with Extraction in OG battlefront

I own both, but stopped playing as everyone else is basically a navy seal there and I die so much no one wants me on their team.