Anyone wanna grind Levels?

@CHUCK_YT
Push mission on private matches with this guy and get more XP

Oh honestly I don’t even push for mission for my XP method. Maybe for Hardcore matches tho since it’s 20 min on the clock instead of 15.

1 Like

Joe was the ultimate grind xp guy. He was the first to reach level 999.
His methods still unknown.

He was at max level before I even hit 300.

Huh, that’s pretty cool ngl. I wonder if our methods are similar. I don’t doubt I can hit high levels with my method in a shorter time as compared to normal gameplay but it just requires a lot of time for big gains per match.

What are you talking about?

Lol you made a funny

The exile predlocks issue. You know the one where you guys at Illfonic advertise one thing but instead did another, didn’t do anything for seven months, then fucked it up yet again. The one I keep asking for info on because it can’t be that much of an issue for such a simple thing right.

1 Like

I like how she doesn’t know what are you talking about. They are all the same, people who work for illfonic.

It was the same thing with the audio bug. I bitched about it for two years and every time they’d always forget and tell me to try the same things over and over until they eventually said just hang tight until we get some more info. Two years later and still going strong.

2 Likes

The tank dreadlocks look so weird specially in some classes looks too fat in comparison to the body.

Its like an oversized medusa hair.

1 Like

We’ve already explained that we’re collecting information on how to replicate the audio bug and are looking for a fix. I don’t have any other information to give you, unfortunately, but I certainly do remember these bugs as you tag me repeatedly and frequently.

Those locks lush AF yo!

Maybe she’s born with it

Maybe it’s Maybelline

1 Like

I think he is talking about the fact that the tank dreadlocks were advertized as being the Exiled Dreadlocks, which should have been available ever since that DLC was released in october, not added months later with a different name and made unlockable through leveling up.

Then maybe you should tell the nonexistent QA Department about these issues and get them to work fixing it. I can’t find any other way to be clearer about this. Bugs I have shown since last year have obviously not been fixed alongside multiple others. There are literal reasons as to why you are tagged as often as you are. OldKingHamlet tired to defend the balancing but failed spectacularly like a train crash.

Audio Bug. Exiled Predlocks issue, Balance, the other problems. How about you get QA or people behind the actual development of the game on the fourms and then we can all have a actual discussion instead of hearing “we’re working on it!” which has happened nearly every other time for the last 2 years?

1 Like

What do they look like on big head mode 🤣

Yep, two fucking years of compiling information and data with zero results. Makes me feel great knowing we got the best of the best taking care of that issue.

I’ve been tagging you on the exiled issue, not bugs. I know for a fact those bugs are going to be left untouched so there’s no point.

Here’s a link to the issue that I was talking about because I’m not gonna repeat myself.

Now, how long does it take to get an answer on this issue? Apparently 7 business days + 7 backlogged months.

5 Likes

They know, dude. It ain’t Kass’s fault, it’s just them failing to admit that they couldn’t find a fix for it so they reconciled it with a duct tape fix. shrug

Kass is trying to do her job but they have her by ball and chain. Can’t say shit without several levels of approval.

You have my attention and I’d also like to level up quickly

I don’t blame her but I do the rest of Illfonic. Unfortunately I can’t tag them being that kass is the go to, so I have to annoy her as a result. Idc if she has to mute me but I will make this shit known so that she or any other person at Illfonic can’t feign ignorance.