Archive for all the leaks

Lmao I reacted the same way. They all just seem cheesy asf and the only one I want is Celtic

Click the down arrow to see everything up to this point
I’ll do this every so often so people don’t have to scroll up

1 Like

Excellent more Predators
9vlddml41yq21

1 Like

Found a new thing on reddit take with fulls of salt it don’t look legit to me might be a scraped mask concept that didn’t make it

4 Likes

It does look like one of the masks we already have so it could be

3 Likes

Remnant I think it’s called

2 Likes

The masks do look very similar its very likely to just be an early concept but cool none the less

Would honestly prefer the newer look over what we have. That’s just me though. I love Bull’s mask from AVPR

For those that don’t know, Bull is the Predator that fires at the Predalien after briefly witnessing it kill one of his Yautja comrades aboard the ship.

5 Likes

Personally i think that prototype looks better

2 Likes

I prefer the director’s cut were Wolf finds Bull and then realizes (through Bull’s mask) there’s a Predalien.

Because the original version made him a look a bit cocky (taking the bare minimum), and then he gets slightly more serious once he realizes there are more Xenos running about.

Were as in the cut he goes from “Business as usual” to full on “Shit hit the fan I need to gear up”.

Speaking of Bull
It would be nice to see him and his mask make their way into the game. He really doesn’t get that much attention in any media.

1 Like

this post should be renamed to new : archives for all the baits

1 Like

well Bull seem to be a total dunkey
he shooted with his plasma caster inside the ship while they were flying

4 Likes

Happy April fools
Have a nice day

1 Like
1 Like

Who’s the genius that blew a hole through the ship and crashed it?

4 Likes

Me

1 Like

Nice gameplay I thought you were quite ballsy with pushing that hard for a few of those kills.
But you were definitely keeping them under pressure.

1 Like

Thanks brow

Him 🤣

1 Like

The other is grillbone