Archive for all the leaks

Gay

I’ll take the hot pirate pred pls

3 Likes

No u gay

Those emissaries are gay like dick in the booty gay

2 Likes

đŸ€ŁđŸ€ŁđŸ€Ł

You know that one took me by suprise Bc I honestly thought Elder was our Pirate Pred due to his background but I’m not against it. SO HELP ME GOD IF I DONT GET A PIRATE HAT

3 Likes

Yar har fiddle de dee

2 Likes

Quite a few of these Predator class concepts are mediocre to me and I wouldn’t care much for them if they came out, but this leak was right about Wolf, so I’m hoping to god that the Celtic leak is right aswell.

1 Like

Damn!!!

I left the forum alone to prepare for Destiny 2’s Vow of the Disciple raid, witch thoroughly kicked my ass over the course of 24 hours.

I come back and six Predators get leaked, wow.
Feels like I just woke up from a coma, hopefully there aren’t any zombie FT

Who’s Blu?

I was 100% convinced this was gonna happen.

Then when I made my post about if I should make a “New Archive” because the old one was getting hard to handle and edit a mod personally DMed me asking if I wanted to have the “spammy comments” deleted from the old archive.

Seems as though FOR NOW we can continue to post leaks as they come out.

I think we’re only getting his Mask/helmet. Besides if we’re going to get another movie character for FT I’d rather have a character that’s not dead. Like Mike Harrigan, Alexa Woods (from AVP), or one of the very forgettable human characters from AVP:R

3 Likes

Maybe this is there way of telling us what’s to come without getting in trouble?

1 Like

That or its their way of finding out who forgot to delete/change the name of upcoming content.

Either way this is way better then waiting for SONY to post a roadmap for upcoming content

4 Likes

Dang guess theirs more preds coming than I thought

2 Likes

After seeing the new 2 dlc they’ve given us
 you better fix them before they give us anything new.

3 Likes

Nothing wrong with a little speculation 😉

7 Likes

Oh right, how could I be so fullish.

There I go thinking leakers exist again.

OhRight

1 Like

Its not speculation when we see the files & code.

3 Likes

An goddamn amazon Predator, a brazillian Predator, I feel so represented now. Better be very stereotyped, I want a Anaconda skull on its belt.

7 Likes

I’m still waiting on that Tom Brady FT

1 Like

I have been asking for 2 years for a Cyborg Predator, it’s about time I got what I asked for đŸ€Ș

1 Like

And a pirhana in his fish net