Are the Melon Men Hypocrites?

Here is video proof of one of the Melon Men going absolutely crazy on a fellow player for taking ammo from an ammo crate. The Melon Men member is Adhesive_Onion66 a.k.a Thunder-Cats. In the video you can hear him bombarding a fellow player with a miriad of insults which also included derogatory remarks towards latinos and also homosexuals.

I am calling out the Melon Men to clarify to everyone here if this behavior from one of their members is acceptable. The Melon Men recently posted that they wouldn’t tolerate any of their members braking their 3 simple rules, but clearly this particular individual is in violation of all 3.

One of the rules of the Melon Men is “be nice to everyone” yet, a few of them are always calling each other names and even make racial jokes. What is this about? Are they all just a bunch of little immature kids pretending to follow a set of rules?

Are the Melon Men hypocrites for reinstating this individual into their group? I contacted the poster of the video, and he clarified that this took place just a few hours ago.

Judge for yourself…

4 Likes

His presence in the melon men has been… Absent…

Im just sad that he lied to me. 🥲
He does wish covid on people.
I was hoping to be his friend. He’s such a nice chad.

2 Likes

As of right now, he is a member and this match took place two hours ago.

You mean a great actor?

1 Like

He left a few days ago. Not in the official melon men psn chat or our discord.

As of two days ago he left the melons on his own, as far as I know he hasn’t come back.

Ok so, I’m asking for clarification because nobody made it clear if he is a member or not and he is still repping the group. Yet the Melon Men interact with him on here like everything is just fine.

I guess we know who JustBait is now.

2 Likes

Irdk what the deal is. Some drama bs going on and I want no part of it, and neither do any of the melons.

1 Like

I can’t speak for anyone else but I’ll still interact with him same as I do anyone else here even the less than reputable ones.

2 Likes

@Thunder-Cats YOU DIDN’T TELL ME YOU WERE A MINI PHANTASMA

Screenshot taken a few mins ago. Obviously he still represents the group.

These forums are a never ending soap opera. I think I saw in some videos that were posted on the “post videos” topic this guy trash talking some players in the post match lobby a few times. Like calling predator players pussies cus they didn’t play in the way that would let him win.

6 Likes

Lmao, this is what happens when you don’t address what actually happened in said “Rules of the Melon Men” post. People get confused and makes the previous post look like a cover up or something.

Besides that, while insanely fusturating to deal with an occurrence like that, it is frankly very rude and not at all okay to flame somebody for what is basically a small mistake when it comes to the game, and again, can partly blame this on devs because there is no explanation as to how a Ammo Crate is different compared to a FT Ammo Bag.

1 Like

Oh for sure I can make excuses for the player taking ammo when he didnt have to, but whats the excuse for Thunder-Cats acting in such manner while representing a group of, for the most part, respectable individuas? Hmmmm…

1 Like

We can’t force the guy to take off his avatar same as I couldn’t stop mass from doing it a few months ago or anybody else for that matter. Bottom line is he is no longer a melon since he left on his own and is currently not following our rules.

Edit: why even make this thread instead of just PM us or better yet talk it out with @Thunder-Cats instead of trying to stir up pointless drama?

11 Likes

If you want I could eat him