ARE WE BROS?

YES or No?
@Fire @Finessology @JelouGaming @not-bot-bravo

3 Likes

15B9C082F68C

1 Like

My bad, you can throw throw the card out because I killed Lani. I hung him in his closet. But you all can enjoy this tasty hotdog cake!

Totally down to munch on this

1 Like

Good because what I’m about to tell you next will make you wake up.

1 Like

You liked it. Good.
We as a human race are all hydrocarbons.
We exist on a sphere and the migratory nature of hydrocarbons can be be exhibited visibly on a planet in our solar system.
For millions of years, Jupiter had exhibited the nature of the migratory nature of hydrocarbons. And we as human race have been doing the same thing. Its a reflection of system of things.

The Great Red Spot is something to note. But its not that simple, but there are uniformities that make our human culture very similar to this hydrocaronic nature. To put things into perspective, this great red spot is a monoculture of many monocultural. Remember that. Its a high protein rich phenomenon. Much like all the other things noted in the diagram.
It is fluid. There is no cancer. Its a cyclical system that flows like weather.
once again, i bring to light the term Hydrocarbons. We are no different as complex organisms. We as people find ourselves in a life and death situation. we excrete waste and consume waste.
When we die, we become part of the storms that surround.
i tell you the hotspots are evident on Earth as populouses. We are these things. Its very hard not to see our reflection on Jupiter. Its just more structuralised on this planet.

Its a fucking beast yes?

1 Like

Its been 12 minutes. Ive failed the Empire of the Sun. This fucking Hamburger disguise!!!

I will spend the next 7 days to trying!!!

I actually do this to minimize carb intake. Why unnecessarily consume another bun.

1 Like

Depressing, i know.
Also i would reccommend playing solipsis if you like the idea of fucken living solar bodies. It’s basically a short horror game about the moon with eyes.

1 Like

no don’t @ me

1 Like