Are we even getting any DLC this month

Yeah like the Tarkatan(hope I spelled that right) from MK made this
ddeabc8236814fcb10394abea372ccdb

2 Likes

I don’t see why not. Give it another dlfww days and general discussion will be littered with DLC posts

I hope so, then they might tell us something. It’s the 13th already, time for some news already.

Thre are pretty active on twitter with their own posts and with replies. I imagine someone asked already, but you know what the typical response is. Perhaps @kooshie73 asked on oct 11

1 Like

I just checked their Twitter

1 Like

I am a bit concerned about the game. The PSN player stats are pretty stable, but how the hell did this happen…?

1 Like

How many @fuckoffkyles are there? XD

Why did you pull up the player base for Rogue Company?

Did you see how many players they got since the beginning of the month? How?!

I saw the skyrocketing amount of new players

Wish that was our player count, 🤣

Yeah. I wonder what the reason is. They’ve been out for some time and all of a sudden.

Give it time

1 Like

Finally started advertising, 🤷‍♂️.
Honestly I don’t know, none of the Youtuber’s I watch have pushed it. It isn’t a Halloween game. Maybe they had a sale.

Yeah P:HG needed/needs more advertising
Hopefully whenever we get some more content Illfonic will try to advise a little

1 Like

Anyway, it just caught my eye. I really hope illfonic makes an announcement in a few days and that this Pred is getting a new weapon mechanic; not necessarily a new weapon although that would be really cool.

If it’s one of the preds from AVP then we’ll likely get the others and that really opens up the possibility for xenomorphs 😈

If that happens, halloween may be very exciting

Is there another patch expected mid month?

Still unknown, I hope so though. I think it’s a bit late now for them to announce an event but I’m still kinda hoping for something. Halloween related cosmetics would be nice too.

Yeah, a lot of ifs on my part. Saying all of that, I kinda feel like the ancient aliens guy

2 Likes

Cue the X-Files theme song

1 Like

Even if we’re not getting a peak at aliens at halloween, illfonic should have aliens slime on levels and when FT steps in it, an audio should be triggered. Something like, ‘what is this stuff?’ or ‘i hope that’s not drool’ 😁