Are you having fun playing PHG at the moment (provided that it works; not crashing)

That’s a shame man. I’m just getting back settled in with life and everything, so I hope to see you in la jungla soon.

Well, maybe next time your melee doesn’t connect, leap away and reposition. Also, you could spam plasma caster shoots for a quick kill, rather than trying to use wrist blades.

2 Likes

I guess 🤷‍♀️ just want it to work is all. Guess that’s asking too much 😐

4 Likes

I totally get that. They’ll fix it. They’ve already done a lot for this game, I’m sure they’ll improve the melee tracking. Hopefully, the patch notes are more accurate in the future, too.

1 Like

Sneaky sons of bitches with that combistick nerf 😬

1 Like

Also a repost from the same other Thread Im having a blast btw win some, lose some, hunt everyday with different builds good stuff over the horizon or my name isn’t Joe Schmadadatz…and its not

P.s. bonus clip at the end, might make you giggle 😁

1 Like

It’s not fun anymore because even if I can get a game that is bug free the fire team members just quit so what fun is it when you’re down to one versus two or one versus one. It’s dumb, quit playing and came back just to realize nothing has changed so back to other games I guess

Yeah. That’s an ongoing issue.

Fun, no. As FT I feel like a zombie, everything is so easy and simple, it’s like watching one of those generic action movies. As Predator, it’s very rarely fun.

It used to be fun. Now, the only time it’s fun is when I team up with some of the old squad but even then it’s not the game that is fun, it’s us and our banter.

You went from almost full health to second win in less than a second…seems fair🙄

What in the actual fuck Illfonic.

That’s fair. I feel like if someone just recently started playing the game, save for the bugs, it is pretty entertaining and challenging. But having been through cycles of nerf/buff it seems like longevity and skill have not been rewarded with this patch. Either the game is too hard or too easy

1 Like

Playing pred is just tough, period. But for FT, you can gimp yourself and still make it challenging with friends. Play 1v3

If this game didn’t have Predator, this isn’t a game I would dedicate so much time to. Even when I’m playing as FT, it’s only the Predator player that makes the match remotely interesting for me. I’m rooting for them more than my team, I’m curious to see how they approach the squad, what weapons they use etc and I feel really bad for the ones who get melted in the first engagement, even worst for those who get chased down when Second Winded.
If they’re analysing the data, they should see that the majority of Predator deaths occur when they’ve been hunted while trying to heal either in Second Wind or while eating a pig, and they need to fix that bullshit asap.

1 Like

He is the golden goose and where a the originality in this game is. He bought illfonic time and tested out patience with this gsme. Tough to see him as an underdog.

You gotta ba smart when healing. More experienced players check if there is a pursuit and know the map well enough to get to a safe place when I second wind.

I’ve been watching the ps4 tourney a lot. This is where this game can be. Most excitement I had watching the game in the past month. Championship match was amazing, especially with the buildup.

1 Like

Great. Appreciate it 😃

1 Like

I actually seen it a few minutes ago. I’m under a different name on youtube. I guess you can figure it out now 😁

1 Like

Yeah 😂👍

Good stuff. I enjoy your approach and weapon variety. Love the disk play and there are some amazing shoulder plasma caster shots

1 Like

Appreciate it 😁 I’m not the best but I have a lot of fun playing despite the issues with the game, I also really enjoy creating different builds and focusing on different weapons to see if I can still down FTM, win or lose IDC TBH its the Thrill of The HUNT ya know? 👍
Im working on my Alpha Build now so I’ll be uploading his vid soon I hope 😎

1 Like