Are you having fun playing PHG at the moment (provided that it works; not crashing)

No not until pred is buffed.

Combi and bow seem like the way to go now; once in a while ill see elder sword used. Handheld plasma was fun too. A bit limited, but at least you can perfect your play style.

1 Like

Maybe there will be a little buff. Hope illfonic had bigger things in mind when they nerfed pred, besides increasing the number of FT players and lengthening the matches. Though it was badly recieved, I think they got the end result they desired.

1 Like

The game is fine, but it needs more elaborate missions for Ft to take longer to complete. And a tip to the preds who complain that Ft is hiding in one place: stay away, if you press too hard they won’t move, think that it’s like fishing a tug of war … if you just pull the line breaks. ( okay, I know that there will be some who use a location exploit) it should be possible to report them during the game, in the end it is too late.

I still wish the developers were more competent and able to fix the bugs, glitches and control issues that affect the Pred side, but in general I still have fun playing.

The caveat is that I have reduced the amount I play the game to avoid it getting too repetitive, and if it wasn’t for the fact I’m a fan of the Predator IP, I doubt I’d continue playing a game with such frustrating issues and 3 maps.

2 Likes

Still having fun. Right now I just want them to fix the old bugs (like animation canceling on using stuff for FT) and getting out the new map and mode in a proper way.

I have had fun since launched this is my main game I play beside Dead By Daylight which I recently got back into, Im waiting for the September patch at this point the most recent patch definitely made the game less fun imo, there slowly but surely balancing things though, but what makes it hard to play this constiently is the lack of content and the framerate, hopefully the leaked gamemodes are both in the September update and the new map has enough substance to keep the game fresh until October. If they can keep the monthly content relvanet enough until the next monthly content drop each time we will be in a good spot, but thats wishful thinking, but Im hopefull.

1 Like

If the new game mode and new map are bigger and have more people playing them… Get ready for even a worse frame rate :)

Thats what I am afraid of, hopefully they have the framerate issue figured for the update otherwise its going to be rough.

Edit: The new map is bigger, which is more of a reason to have the framerate stable.

By extending missions, play time would be extended as well. But that’s more work for Illfonic. Instead we get nerf/buff changes so FT doesn’t get killed as fast. One way to do it I suppose.
Those spots should have an interactive button for pred. If FT stays there for too long, they get blamed from preds space ship. Instant kill 😈

I have to say I don’t have issues with frame rate right now. I have everything on medium, from what I’ve heard its comparable to PS graphics and I get around 90-95 frames. PS people on the other hand…

1 Like

I play on PS4 pro the game can barely keep a stable 30fps, pc optimization is still bad but its better PS4 rn.

Yeah, I know… I’ve read quite a few post on this issue. I can’t even imagine how you people can play on 30 frames that even dips below that. To me anything below 50 and it feels really bad. Let’s hope this will work on PS5 and you guys get a lot more frames.
Let’s also hope they fix the crashes that currently plague PS players.

4 Likes

Agreed. More variety is coming; bugs are getting worked on, but some always seem to persist. Pred needs access to antibiotics 😁

1 Like

Im hoping they can add a pro patch until PS5 version is out then im playing the ps5 version, but Im hoping for baseline optimization cause not everyone can afford a PS5 or an pc just to play the game at stable 60fps, I think 60fps is possible on pro they just have to optimize for it.

Edit: I agree 30fps is horrible for any game and I wish devolpers focused on framerate instead of graphics this gen.

Can’t wait for the new mode/map either. ‘two weeks’

tenor

tenor

Wrong movie, but ‘its pjorfict’

Actually the update might be this Friday from a pattern I recently discovered once a dlc is released its then 17 days from then the monthly update will release however August broke that pattern, but its still possible.

Edit: I meant Friday.

That would be great, but in case it isn’t it should be more than two weeks away.

The only pattern I notice by illfonic is ‘fix bugs, add bugs …fix bugs, add bugs…etc’. j/k. I know they are trying

Either the 18th or 25th, or sooner.

1 Like

Bump